Lady Lee- who are you, and what's YOUR story?

by theMadJW 422 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

LOLOLOLO! OK 'Was"!

• wasblind
  • theMadJW
    theMadJW

Does that mean we can stop exchanging insults?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mad, Just because you believe differently than me , doesn't mean I hate you

people with different beliefs need to respect each other and not call each other

liars or put each other down, but look at what each other bring to the table as proof

of why they believe as they do.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

AMEN!

However, if one lies- they ARE a liar.

Believe it or not, I try NOT to put PEOPLE down- but the Fallacies...

• wasblind
    wasblind

Most of what is brought up on this site is proven by those of us on this board who no longer believe in this Organization,

and backed by WTS literature. From what I see a lot of WTS literature comes back to bite the Organization, and if this is truly

the work of God not men why does it need to change, truth has no need to be adjusted or changed. In the Sept 15, 2010

WT it states that what they teach is from God not men. Didn't mean to go off track, just trying to let you see where we are coming

from so with that said. BTTT

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    However, if one lies- they ARE a liar

This is why I can no longer believe The Organization is God's FDS.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

WAS- as i

I've stated before, I am a JW because of the TRUTH, NOT because of the WTBS.

The TRUTH comes from the True God, the coprolite from men. I have NEVER believe that small group of men in NY are the "FDS"-but that ALL true Christians are.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Lady Lee, I hope you don't bother to respond to this thread. It's really all about MJ and I think he just used your name to start his latest topic about nothing.

• wasblind
    wasblind

But doesn't this religion, encourages you to put faith in this small group of men that call themselves the faithful

and discreet ? and that following their direction is like following directions from God ? so if you don't follow these

men, according to this religion, you are not following the truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit