Airman spreads AIDs at swinger parties

by MsDucky 29 Replies latest social current

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

That’s the risk you take when you have unprotected sex. The people who had unprotected sex with him were just taking the risk, and they lost.

Perhaps this is a message for all of us – always always always use protection.

• TheClarinetist
    TheClarinetist

Just as a side question - could (or would) this piece of trash have been charged if he had not been in the military?

Yes. Its aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, whether you're in the military or not.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Just a third question: Would you knowingly have casual sex with an HIV positive person even if a condom was used???

ANYBODY???

• Gregor
    Gregor

Uh, maybe alcohol could be a contributing factor? Like the guy who woke up after a night of swinging with a condom hanging out of his butt and a quarter in his mouth.

• wasblind
    wasblind

This is a message, enjoying life doesn't mean your drop your standards or morals

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

JWoods, I found this article on the web. I have cut out a portion.

The history of HIV disclosure criminal laws

Criminalization of HIV transmission was mandated in 1990 with the passage of the Ryan White CARE Act. In the act, states were required to certify that they had laws to criminalize the transmission of HIV. All states had reached that necessary certification by 2000, and thus the rider was not reauthorized. However, the law has left a hodge-podge of legal liabilities that vary from state to state and in some instances from action to action. In other words, an action in Michigan may be a felony, but in another state, like California, it might not even be criminal.

In Michigan, the law is particularly appalling, in that it demands disclosure of HIV-positive status prior to any “penetration … however slight.” The law follows:

The rest of the story is at: http://michiganmessenger.com/5750/laws-mandating-hiv-disclosure-are-a-failure

• wasblind
    wasblind

That's a good question JWoods, But I have another question, why would anyone want just casual sex ?

to me that's just like using the bathroom, you know, needing somewhere to dump. People should think better of themselves

• STILLINWANTOUT
    STILLINWANTOUT

JWOODS- HELL NO!

WASBLIND- TWO MINUTES OF PLEASURE AND IN THIS CASE A LIFETIME OF PAIN!

• JWoods
    JWoods
    In Michigan, the law is particularly appalling, in that it demands disclosure of HIV-positive status prior to any “penetration … however slight.” The law follows:

OK - question four: What the hell is so appalling about THAT? You have to disclose that you have HIV before sex? QUICK - call the ACLU!!!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Just a third question: Would you knowingly have casual sex with an HIV positive person even if a condom was used???

ANYBODY???

My husband has required several blood transfusions over the past few years. If he were to get HIV because of this. .. I'd have to say that I probably would. When I was working as an RN, I treated people with HIV and Hepatitis. I could of accidentally been exposed to any number of viruses (but so far my lab tests are fine). Anyway, if I had been exposed, I think that my husband would still want to get it on.

But, we're getting older and sex is not the biggest deal in our relationship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit