WHO Wants to GO??[:o)]??[:o)]

by plmkrzy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

terafera;

It would be fun, i;m not sure who or how many live in the area. I would be interesting to see.
    I'm in Los Angeles

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Ranchette

1) No not at all
    2) And I know your right on about that
    I know a lot here, if not almost everyone, wouldn't think of it. This was mainly for those who said they want to and anyone who wants to but hasn't said anything yet. I'n not going to ask why or why not i'll be supportive either way.
    I think I got that in the right order.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

plmkrzy,

If you go be sure and let us know how it went.

It's past midnight here so I must retire for the evening.
    Talk to you later.

Ranchette

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Heck, I'm goin'. If anyone wants to join me, come on! I'm in Cottage Grove, Oregon, and if you live anywhere near, why the whole idea sounds like fun.

Say about 20 of us all walk in at the same time. Hehehehe!

LoneWolf

• Ivor Hope
    Ivor Hope

Hang on, just let me get this right, knowing that:-

- The founder of the WTS based his beliefs and prophecies on "Pyramidology" (a practice later condemned by The Watchtower as being demon based)

- His successor was an alcoholic meglomaniac who used the WTS as his vehicle to acquire power and good living (e.g. Beth Sarim etc.)

- The WTS has rolled out one prophetic date after another that has been proved false showing it to be "A FALSE PROPHET"

- They have destroyed inumerable families with their evil policy on "shunning"

- They have hidden child molesters and paedophiles within their ranks rather than have anything tarnish their so called "good name"

- They have twisted their translation of the Bible to make it fit their own exclusive doctrines

- They have proved time and time again that they do NOT have God's Spirit, and cannot possibly be God's organisation

- They have lied about a whole host of things, most recently their involvement with the UN

- That God said to flee from the False Prophet and also said Satan was the Father of the Lie

Yes, taking all this into account, I can see the ideal place to celebrate the Memorial of Christs death would be a Kingdom Hall -NOT!!!

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

My sister told me of a group of JWs in her congregation that were disfellowshipped for apostasy. On memorial night they all came and sat in the front row. When the emblems were passed they all partook. After the memorial they stood around and talked to people. Of course the ones that talked back were visitors. They had a lot of conversations, because the attendance usually doubles on memorial night. When I think about it "now" I laugh so hard.

Pureheart

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Pureheart
    TooShey for your sister!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit