Please ring in if you have currently hold a "rank" in the WTBTS

by stillin9 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Currently DF and full on evil apostate. I would say I am their arch enemy, but that sounds like a lot of work.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m a WBT$ General!!..

I generally don`t like a Dam thing about the WBT$!..

http://www.army.mil/-images/2006/12/14/1375/army.mil-2006-12-22-152303.jpg

..................... ...OUTLAW

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Meeting attender, no commenting (personal choice, not sanctioned), no field service, not on the theocraptic ministry school (personal choice)

Former regular pioneer, former bethellite, never an MS or Elder

My Real Rank (the only one that matters): A loving husband and a pretty darn good Dad.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Was in rank as a "nobody" in the WTBTS because I was not an elder's wife or daughter, and unable to pioneer because of my status as divorced but "not in Jeh's eyes".

But now out of the Borg for a year I have no idea what the jdub rumor mill has said about my current rank- whore? drug-addict? apostate? worldly?

everyone is right- WTBTS is rank!

CHG

• elderelite
    elderelite

stillin, just wondering what your ultimate point is with this post.. i'm not accusing you of anything untoward BTW, just wondering if you are looking for support since you are still in or are you wondering just how many "good" JW's are having doubts etc etc...?

what prompted the question?

• Think About It
    Think About It

I recently went back after 15 yrs, was absolved of all sin, reappointed elder, gave my first talk last Sunday and got a standing ovation.

Think About It

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

lite,

I think he just wants to make sure he's not the only one.

Judge Dread

• stillin9
    stillin9

@elderelite: I posted this question out of curiousity and yes, I was wondering how many of those in "good standing" or those who used to be in "good standing" based on JW criteria visit this site. The WT links pioneering, serving as MS, elder, bethelite, etc. with being spiritual. So the fact that a lot of people here used to have or still have some "privileges" is I think interesting.

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

I'm still a ministerial servant and loving every minute of it! (The second part is a lie!)

However I have managed to cut back on pretty much any activities as a servant. Still considered "spiritual." Imagine that!

CoC

• elderelite
    elderelite

well if it helps i am a former bethelite and currently an elder. I susspect there are more who doubt than who are true believers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit