Please ring in if you have currently hold a "rank" in the WTBTS

by stillin9 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillin9
    stillin9

Just wondering how many active pioneers, elders, ministerial servants, or perhaps even CO's visit this forum. No need to disclose any personal information just what you serve as.

I am sure other threads similar to this have existed but what the heck...

I'll start off...

I am currently serving as a MS in a congregation in the US.

So what your's rank?

• yknot
    yknot

I was aux pio this summer....

sniff sniff I am currently under unofficial-reproof and sentenced to hard-labor of 2-3 hours, one day a week of 'real' FS with Sister SC and BFF Pio (both are wannabe Pop princesses -- or at least while driving the territory!) for at least until Dec possibly the entire freakin' season.....

Current Rank: Barely eeking into noo system nobody

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Current Rank: Inactive, non meeting attendee (or as official wtb$ website refers us to: non practicing jehovahs witness). Have enjoyed this privilege for nearly 2 years now after much reaching out.... Cheers, mattieu

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Former elder's daughter, former regular pioneer and now current elder's wife.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I'm reaching out for the priveledge of inactivity.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I also have the privilege of being inactive and doing things (celebrating the holidays) to get disfellowshipped. That is, unless the hounders are turning in fake time slips on my behalf to appease the hounder-hounder.

• undercover
    undercover

Everything about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is pretty rank...

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Everything about the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is pretty rank...
    Good one!

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I have been inactive since February. I have not attended meetings, did not go the the CONvention, or go out in foolservice. I finally feel somewhat normal, although it has been a difficult process.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Ministerial Servant. Active. Conduct WT study sometimes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit