What wrong with being a witch?

by free2beme 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Violia
    Violia

I'll save one for you too . My dad used to say " I'll bet my front seat in hell..." How did he get good seats like that?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

You don't wanna KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

• trueblue
    trueblue

You all remind me about one time I had a box of books that I left at some JW's house to hold for me for a couple of weeks, there was no lock but the box was closed up with the flaps tucked under nice and neat. Didn't dawn on me someone would snoop through private property, but when I come back and picked up the box of books the book on how to do witchcraft was missing.

I did not know if a full fledged JW took my book and did something with it like burned it or one of the kids that where living double lives took it for themselves. Either way I concidered it tresspassing and theft but what would I say about it. Am I to ask JW's who stole my instruction manual on how to do whitchcraft.

Been more than 35 years and still bothers me a little. May be that is why they wouldn't baptize me.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Fellow wiccan here:) Yes, that mix up with Satanism is irritating. It totally misrepresents our path.

It runs parallel with Native American beliefs.

It's beautiful and so spiritually soul stirring.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I agree with you, her words show an ignorance of what Wicca is. She probably just said it to rabble rouse her voting pool. Politics is disgusting.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Ah, reminds me of the witch hunts of old...
    Isn't human progress great?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJuuG-8PKno

V665

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

You can't fart in church then decide to go in politics without seeing it on the news anymore.

So she said I hung out with witches..... hell I party with Satan every weekend... maybe I'll run for PREZ!!!!!!!!!

I know the dif between Satanism and Wicca...............

the rest of the world doesn't thou!!! LOL

• Darth plaugeis
  • avengers
    avengers

Free2bu.

I love witches. As a matter of fact they are my favorites.

Most people don't share my thoughts about this, but who cares?

Be free, be you.

Andy.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Yes, it is nature based. Nothing like Harry Potter, well not 'completely nothing.' I have seen some references on there to things, that tell me that J.K. Rowlings was not completely ignorant to real world witches. Anyway, it is the right fit for those who feel it. It is not a religion like Christians or Witnesses, you do not preach it and look for converts. Most people who are Wiccan, keep it real personal and private in real life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit