following Re: new feature and brotherdans comment

by booby 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• booby
    booby

wonder if Teddy will push for a replacement or against it. Prolly against it since he would know that no one could measure up.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

That flip-flop regarding whether there would be anointed still alive on earth at the "big A" was most evident in the Revelation Climax book. Sorry, I'm at school and don't have it with me. But the original book, from the "1914 generation" era, said that there would be anointed on earth at the big A. Before it was studied the last time, the "wicked generation" era, they sent out revisions that should be added, including a notation that the anointed might not be on earth at the big A because the "given ones" would take over. Then, during the course of the study, "generation" was again redefined with the understanding that the generation of anointed since 33CE would have to be still on earth when the big A hit. Now with GB 2.0 and their overlapping 1914 generation(s), these anointed babies will still be running TitanicTower corporation when it sinks... er, I mean, when big A hits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit