Can You Now Clearly See That You Were In A Cult?

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The longer away from "The Truth", the easier it is to see that I was in a "cult".

• cantleave
    cantleave

Absolutely YES!!! I also feel stupid for not seeing earlier.

• minimus
    minimus

Many JWs don't like to think they were in a "cult". THAT'S too harsh to deal with.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It seems 100% clear to me and that is what I call it! But that did take time, first it was the right religion I just needed a break, then it was a good religion just not for me, then it was a hurtful religion and now I can say I know it is a mind controling cult!

• minimus
    minimus

stupid manmade rules!

• sspo
    sspo

It's very clear now........ when you look back and would die or let your kids die due to "no blood policy"

and allowing some crazy old men out of Brooklyn to control your life!!!!

It took 32 years to finally put the pieces together that the Watchtower is a cult.

• ambersun
    ambersun

Before I had the internet I just knew there was something fundamentally wrong with the religion I was no longer part of it, but would never have called it a cult. I even felt guilty for leaving!

Since I've had access to all the information on the internet the answer is deffinately yes, it is as clear as day to me that it is a cult.

My head is still reeling from all the things I have learned and the mind control techniques I now know for certain were used on me and my family, and along with many people here I feel angry that I spent the best years of my life working free of charge for a dodgy publishing company instead of getting a career and following my dreams.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can clearly see we were in a Cult..

http://www.drsharma.ca/wp-content/uploads/sharma-obesity-man-with-telescope.jpg

My telescope is so good.

I can see what I`ll be doing later this afternoon..

http://blog.luckyvitamin.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/man-drinking-beer.jpg

................................ ...OUTLAW

• laverite
    laverite

Uh, DUH! Once out, it's hard NOT to see it! Thank goodness many of us our out. But I am also thankful for those still in who are of the conscious class. Sending love out to all y'all.

• minimus
    minimus

outlaw, that's not u , is it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit