The Mark of The Beast

by Kosonen 14 Replies latest jw friends

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Growing up in the 1980's, a friend of mine who use to preach heavily about the Lord said that 666 was Ronald Reagan's mark.

R-O-N-A-L-D = 6, W-I-L-S-O-N = 6, R-E-A-G-A-N = 6

Him getting shot and later recovering from it was suppose to fulfill Bible prophecy in regards to one of the heads of the beast receiving a deadly wound.

Now thats fascinating!!!

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Now thats fascinating!!!

Yes, indeed. Needless to say I thought he was really onto something but by the early 1990's it was all but forgotten.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi garyneal,

Thanks for your wellmeant advice for life, but I must take bible prophesy seriously. I want to be among the conquerers of the world, even if that will require sacrifices.

And the Bible warns: “If anyone worships the wild beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, 10 he will also drink of the wine of the anger of God that is poured out undiluted into the cup of his wrath, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the sight of the holy angels and in the sight of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest, those who worship the wild beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name. 12 Here is where it means endurance for the holy ones, those who observe the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.” -Revelation 14:9-12

Interesting that some applied the prophesy about a death-strike on one of the heads of the beast to Ronald Reagan. But it was obvously not the fullfillment, because nothing special did happen to fullfill the rest of the following profesy. Maybe some of you remember that the WT teaches that the death wound applied to USA during the first world war. That USA suffered heavily from the war. But revived. But time has gone so much and there locically can't be so big gaps in the prophesy. But I've been recently thinking that the recent economic meltdown in USA might be the death wound in the Revelation and that now USA is in the process of healing from the wound.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

how about the chip walmart was gonna put in all their stock? you could check out in 5 secs.

the register would just scan the cart?

think walmart's ever gonna resurrect that tech?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Just this morning I saw somebody make their 666th post on this board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit