The Mark of The Beast

by Kosonen 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

The Bible says that there will come a time when people everywhere around the globe will be forced to get the mark of the beast to be able to buy or sell. So those not accepting the mark will get it difficult to even buy food.

And it puts under compulsion all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves, that they should give these a mark in their right hand or upon their forehead, 17 and that nobody might be able to buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name. 18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man’s number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six. -Revelation 13:16-18

As beasts symbolises political powers in the Bible, so this beast here will be a new political power having power over all the globe. That's what globalism is going to end in. Then this new global governance, a NEW WORLD ORDER wich has been on the lips of world's leading politicians will force you to take the mark of the beast containing it's number 666. Unless you take this mark you'll be unable to buy food in ordinary warehouses. Now many people use different kind of credit cards or other cards, but then the global government will propably abolish these cards and coins and papermoney and give you the mark of the beast instead, and you'll have to use it when you'll by your food.

This mark will propably be an electonic microchip implanted under your skin in the righthand with all necessary information about you, your accounts and everything the government wishes. When you'll go to by your food you'll streach out your hand to be scanned. And that's how you'll pay in the shop. But if you refuse to take the mark of the beast you'll not be able to buy or sell. You'll be in trouble.

But if you'll take the mark of the beast you'll be in trouble with Jesus. So prepare for hard times ahead. Don't take the mark of the beast even if you'll have to suffer. May be this imposing of the mark will begin in one country and succesively spread to other countries. If it will start in USA, maybe you could flee to an other country. USA seems to be Babylon the Great, and the Bible says, leave her.

Here I provide you additional information about the mark of the beast on different youtube videos from different sources:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpj4HRmJFiU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVEPlxwlzCE

• zombie dub
    zombie dub

Lol, what a load of bs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

where were you when the real mark of the beast was started?

you're already on jesus' bad side?

have you bought anything?

look at the box!

it's the UPC bar code.!

you're bantha fodder!

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Could you, DaCheech please explain better what is the UPC bare code?

• DaCheech
  • Kosonen
    Kosonen

Thanks for the link,

See what I fond more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q1Vsa-cjy0

• Kosonen
  • Kosonen
    Kosonen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYJ0iB4tIKQ

This video shows that the UPC bar code is inside the microchip which is to be implanted in to the right hand.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mark of the beast has more than one meaning. It has already been in use for quite some time. Instead of worrying about a chip...maybe you should be thinking of what your alternative will be for survival if you do not go along with the agenda. How will you get by when you can no longer trade in commerce? Will you be coerced into going along, feeling you have no other choice? That's what many faders do when it comes to religion. That's just an example. If you don't find your way out, you will acquiesce to it by remaining part of it. Silence and pretending still makes you supportive.

• garyneal
    garyneal

I've heard that theory before back in the 1990's. Jack Van Impe was saying that the original word for 666 meant 'to prick' as in to prick your skin and insert the microchip. He has some wild theories that is for sure.

I've heard that 666 was your social security number with a country and locale code attached (forming an 18 digit number). I also remember reading that when the social security number was first introduced, many Christians interpretted it as the 666 mark of the beast and refused to get one.

Growing up in the 1980's, a friend of mine who use to preach heavily about the Lord said that 666 was Ronald Reagan's mark.

R-O-N-A-L-D = 6, W-I-L-S-O-N = 6, R-E-A-G-A-N = 6

Him getting shot and later recovering from it was suppose to fulfill Bible prophecy in regards to one of the heads of the beast receiving a deadly wound.

Honestly, I just say forget about it and focus on living and helping others. Serving God and others and let the chips fall where they may. I had to realize that if I am going to be damned, let me be damned for who I really am. I mean, does God really want someone who is only living their life right because he or she thinks Armageddon is 'just around the corner?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit