WHAT do we gain when we become XJW apostate

by QUEENIE 11 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

my freedom for starts and a free subscription to the REVEALER newsletter FROM WALNUT GROVE, CALIF..KOOL--HEY IT IS FOR STARTs AND FIRST THINGs I THOUGHT OF AND of course 10 yrs ago my room_mate is also family my daughter __ we is very tight in soo many ways..HW ABOUT YOU!!!???

• LB
    LB

Let's see, I gained sundays, saturday mornings, tues and weds evenings AND about 200 bucks a month.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

QUEENIE,

Freedom starts when one uses the mind that God gave them. The Revealer has some good information I agree, but it is good to double check all the information put out in the Revealer just as it would be good for every Jehovah's Witness to double check all that they are told to believe as truth by the Watchtower.

Dan says hi.

Scorpion

• gambler
    gambler

GAMBLING

• gambler
    gambler

Oh I forgot, queen B you better take your happy pills it sounds like you need them.

• COMF
    COMF

I gained the friendship of many kind and intelligent people whom I formerly categorized as evil without even knowing them.

• larc
    larc

I gained so many things. Freedom, of course, is number one. Others include: holidays and celebrations, meeting interesting people that don't all say the same things, a college eduction, and a retirement fund, to name a few.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

HAPPY PILLS are also called mood swings pills -- yep I need a refill...NOBODY IS PERFECT not even U...

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

DAN HALL IS ALWAYS SAYING HI..HE NEEDS TO GET ON LINE I THINK but I ONLY WORRY ABOUT OURSELVES and our business -- hey SCORPIO and DAN HALL too H A P P Y V A L E N T I N E S D A Y lov ya

• out4good3
    out4good3

...not only that...

I've gained the knowledge that I could make intelligent decisions about my own life without being second guessed with invasive questions and counsel from the elders or the "old men of Brooklyn".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit