Yoo-Hoo, deah Sno'birdie...

by AGuest 59 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Subtitles!!! Reading these posts are as bad as watching an Irish DVD before turning on the subtitles.

You're not kidding.

• White Dove
    White Dove

And you're a bettah black wimmin than I

• tec
    tec

And you're a bettah black wimmin than I

Wha...?

You said: I know you're not brown nosing cuz your nose is probably as light as mine, right? Or is it? I don't remember now. Hmm...

I said: Yes, yes it is :) And may you ALSO have peace ;)

I meant, yes, yes my nose is as light as yours... LOL :)

Tammy

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Subtitles!!! Reading these posts are as bad as watching an Irish DVD before turning on the subtitles.

You're not kidding.

One of my favorite films is Trainspotting with Ewan McGregor which is one of his first films. Its about heroin addicts in Scotland. I saw it first on VHS, and I loved it. I didn't truly learn to appreciate it until it came out on DVD and I could turn on the subtitles. It was like watching it for the first time.

This thread is exactly the same. I don't know what these hens are talking about. All I know is, I have this sudden urge to watch The Color Purple and I hated that movie!!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sorry, got the sistahs mixed up.

• tec
    tec

:)

• White Dove
    White Dove

That has Whoopie and Oprah in it, doesn't it?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

What we have here in this thread is a failure to communicate..............

Negros speaking primitive Negro speak, and now our sacred Norse women have allowed themselves to be influenced by this strange fruit.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Misery!

Ain't Miz Shebbie done tol' you to git to bed?

Whut y'all still hangin' round heah fo'?

Syl

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Misery!

Ain't Miz Shebbie done tol' you to git to bed?

Whut y'all still hangin' round heah fo'?

Ohhhhh, she told us to get to bed?? I didn't know, I mean I couldn't tell...........I mean look at this........

(Ya'll 'don gwine t'bed, yet, deah Miz'ry? If'n not, whut ya'll waitin' fo?)

Piece... chikkins!

I thought she said she was gonna wine and dine me in bed with fried chicken and her skimpiest nightwear. I told you we need subtitles on this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit