If you had the power, would you erase humans from existence?

by sabastious 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

If you could, would you make it so humans never existed? Because of all the pain and suffering humans have endured for millenia and, in turn, erasing all the glee and bliss experienced as well.

-Sab

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

A few.

• bohm
    bohm

Absolutely not. If a person does not like his life, well, he has a choice. "Well, they are better of death" has never lead to anything good in human history.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    A few.

Lol, against the rules!

-Sab

• blondie
    blondie

I'm a gardener. When it comes to weeds, I pull them, not everything.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Then whose threads could I comment on here at JWN?

• sabastious
    sabastious

^ The erasure would include yourself too.

-Sab

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Depends on what day you ask me. Some days man I feel like if I had the power I would eradicate the human race. Just obliterate mankind. I've said it before, but somedays I feel like 1 out of every three people you walk by is a scumbag. That might be the JW upbringing rearing its ugly head in me. I can't always tell. There was a Transformers storyline called All Hail Megatron. The first handful of issues into the story showed the Decepticons slaughtering major cities. It was truly beautiful. Somebody finally wrote Megatron the way he should have been written. a genius mastermind. Some days I wish I had that kind of power, but also Megatron's conscience. I wish I could turn off my emotions like a light switch and just clean house. At the end of the day though ,who am I? There's plenty of good people in this world doing good on behalf of all of us. Plenty of people with golden hearts. I think we forget that too many times because negativity tends to be sexier than the positive.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I'm a gardener. When it comes to weeds, I pull them, not everything.

Oh, Blondie....lol...This reminded me of the example the WTS used to use about burning down the whole barn just to get rid of a few rats.

sabastious...Life is good. It is a beautiful gift no matter what. I have had my share of pain and suffering, but those things do not and never will define my Life.

• arimatthewdavies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit