WT December 15, 2010

by Designer Stubble 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cattails
    cattails

I personally like to go to the restroom to "stretch my legs" at least once during the Public Talk and again during the WT study. Why go during the song and have to wait in line?

Besides, I love to visit in the second school/Library with young moms who's poor little ones can't sit through the mind numbingness of the repetitive talks at the KH.

The Governing Body just doesn't know what they're missing. Haters!

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

The illustration on page 8 implies Jesus went from 'door to door". There is no evidence of this, but the illustration caption is worded in such a way to impy otherwise. Typical.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Why do they always portray little fat kids as bad? Picture on page 23. Quite frankly as a preteen and now as a preretiree my bladder could never handle more that an hour in repose mode.....

• moshe
    moshe

Ol' Judge Rutherford encouraged the JWs to have brazen conduct in regards to the world- like marching in front of the Churches with signs saying, "religion is a snare and a racket". Look out GB, if the JWs ever turn on their WT overlords.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the wts judgements will return upon them.they deny the little children to come to christ.

• Ding
    Ding

Wasblind quoted: "Rather than feel frustrated or discouraged because Jehovah's day seems to be delayed, we should be glad that there is still time for us to be zealous for true worship."

Isn't this Watchtowerspeak for, "Quit griping. Attend all the meetings. Or else!"

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Just new at this...but now are we not to understand that the GB is made up of Regular folks, no more "Anointed ones" as mentioned back in 2000?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit