Darn Smurfs

by SoulJah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Pokemon, which started out as a harmless kid's card game, was purchased by the same guy who produced the Smurfs.

He was a well-known Satanist, and has admitted in public that he sold his soul to the Devil in exchange for commercial success. His production company, DIC, is one of the most successful producers of children's animated programming in the world.

A young Witness boy said his Pokemon cards talked to him, telling him which combination to play them in during the game. He rarely lost, and even went on to win a big regional Pokemon tournament before his father made him get rid of all of his demonized Pokemon cards.

You want to hear the freaky thing...? At first his dad tried to burn the cards, but they wouldn't burn. They just heard an inhuman screaming coming from the fireplace. When the fire finally died down, the shoebox of cards was untouched. They finally took the cards out into the back yard and burned them inside a 55 gallon drum that they used as a barbecue pit. For the longest time the cards still wouldn't burn, until they called the elders over to say a group prayer. Then there was a frightening explosion, and no trace was left of the cards.

This happened in the Midwest US. I know because it happened to my friend's friend's nephew's best friend. At least... that's what I heard.

Hmmm

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

Hmmm:

=====

How about this:
    There is a leaked "Top Secret" memo describing how the UN and US are working on a strategy to shutdown the WTBTS along with the al Qaeda organization.

The reason is that the JWs have made it clear that they will not "join up" to help destroy the al Qaeda, and as the saying goes: "If you are not with us, you are against us". Any organization that will not swear an oath of allegiance to the US and UN will be targeted.

Part of their strategy is to communicate through the Apostate web sites knowing that they can get "dirt" on the JWs. This strategy will also allow them to communicate without the JWs knowing since the JWs are forbidden to go to the apostate sites.

• termite 35
    termite 35

a friend of mine used to tell anyone who called she was a witch.i used to hear others talking about her, they would'nt call on ANYONE who said it and it kind of caught on!!!If everyone knew this it would'nt take long ;soon they would'nt be allowed to call on anyone.Then they'd just stop calling and think armageddon was SO closethey get all excited; then i recon we'd see some great entertainment!

• terafera
    terafera

You guys.. this thread brings up alot of painful memories!

I LOVED Smurfs and was a total collector. I had the plastic mini figurines (that you painted and baked in the oven), I had Smurf underwear, shirts, purses, posters, books, dolls etc.

I was happy until ONE DAY my mother comes home from her 'gossip session' aka study group with 2 other sisters who were known for being blabber mouths. One of the women was an elders wife. Anyway, my mother comes home ghost-faced and tells us at dinner that Smurfs were demons and that a kids Smurf came alive!! I ran away crying, fearing they would attack me at night. I tore up my undies, posters, books, and threw away my figurines in sheer panic. My mom gave the box of stuff to my dad who burned it. I shook that whole night.. hoping I wouldnt get attacked somehow and trying to make sure I didnt leave ONE Smurf thing in my room.

Thinking back, it just goes to show how totally children put their trust in their parents. It reminds me too, when dealing with my son, to not pass along crazy stories, because we never know how we may affect them in the future.

btw, I was totally thinking of the Pokemon thing too!! I even remember when I lived in Hawaii that there were families telling their kids not to play with them since it encouraged 'gambling' and 'fighting'. You can never win....

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

SoulJah, in the early 1980's I bought two Smurf comic books and my Mom made me throw them away.

That Smurf stuff was insanity!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

My mom told my dad to go to hell when he tried to throw away my papa smurf. Even my brain dead father later told the elders that the 'animation' story was legend. And my father is THE brain dead dub.

Gotta love lies for the 'truth', or their version of it.

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit