Where was the last assembly you attended?

by Little Imp 30 Replies latest jw friends

• four candles
    four candles

Ha,Imp.....mine was 2007and it was Guernsey,so you went to crappaud land.................er I mean jersey. We left Guernsey for Wales late 2007. I only went on the Sunday.

• nelly136
    nelly136

probably cambersands or twickenham but i cant remember which

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My last district assembly was in 2006. My first thread on the board is about it.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/119413/1/Last-talk-at-the-District-Convention

I don't recall if I went to a circuit or special assembly day later in the year or early the following year. The sameness of all of them makes it a bit of a blur.

BTS

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

some great experiences here especially Woodsy and Jonesy perhaps this could be a sticky or pinned thread?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

1982 Bay front Center, St. Pete.

• yknot
    yknot

SPAD... August 2010 at an Assembly Hall somewhere in Tejas

Only thing I distinctly remember..... receiving 'brazen conduct' BOE while hiding out in the ladies room

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Amherst Ma. Summer 2002

I actually looked around after the final Prayer where I felt my first Disturbance in the Force.....

"Why do I feel this will be my last Assembly??"

Things looked good in the Truth with the Family then...... but I felt that tremble....

and knew it was time

........ something was wrong!

Guess I was right.

HATED those places anyhow.. July 4th weekend EVERY FU%*NG ASSEMBLY!! 100 degrees in Suits.... oh wonderful it's hotter inside

• asilentone
    asilentone

Plant City, Florida, summer of 2008 to check out some hot chicks. I know where to move next! She is married but she was kinda of flirting with me! She is very hot.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Tucson, Az.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit