Would you invite Jehovah to a party?

by JimmyPage 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I think he would be a real buzzkill.

For example, if someone were fornicating upstairs, he'd probably want to annihilate them with fire.

Or if someone were tapping the keg too much he'd want to take them to the back room and give them some strong counsel.

I don't know, would you invite him?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

No, he's too bipolar.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Jesus might be a cooler hang, but the Holy Spirit would be hard to trust- the mysterious dude who doesn't say much and you can't quite figure out.

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL @ this thread.

I dont know...I mean, wow, thats a good question. Jehovah wouldnt seem like he'd have much fun since he's ruling the universe and all. He's seems like a busy guy.

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Sure!! Why not, imagine what he could do to the water, would have to be a lot better wine than his son produced - Almighty Chardonnay Label

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I don't know if he seems that busy to me... always giving out fuzzy "new light"... making promises and never getting around to fulfilling them... he could probably use a good party...

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

The more I think about it... Jesus is the better choice... he definitely knows how to have a good time...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I think he is really scared of drunken gay sex :-) I bet he wouldn't be a giver but a receiver.

• bigmac
    bigmac

what's the point?

no-one would see him.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I already did....

He never showed up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit