New Apostate ID Card (photos)

by Mindchild 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Well cool...I didn't know if anyone had the courage to actually want one of these babies for themselves. If you would like to have one, and depending upon the free time I have available, I would be glad to make one free for you using Photoshop or if you prefer, I can send you a template for you to use yourself in designing your own card.

If you would like to use the same format, please send me the photo you want to use and the wording you want to use. It would be best to send these jpeg files to this email address: [email protected]
    Please try to make the photo at least 1 inch in size or larger.

The price you have to pay though is that I will post it on the board in this thread unless you have a good reason for me not to, and in that case I will respect your privacy.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

God damn you're hot Xena!

Slipnslidemaster:"The problem with Ireland is that it’s a country full of genius, but with absolutely no talent."
    - Hugh Leonard

• Scully
    Scully

Actually I made this picture this afternoon. I'm thinking of laminating it and putting it on my front door....

heh heh heh

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person
    to expose a certain religion as being false.
    - WT 11/15/63

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. -WT 12/1/91

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Nice picture of you Scully.

• Scully
    Scully

So glad you like it Fred. It's not actually me, though. Sorry to disappoint. But you did give me a wonderful idea. Thank you so much I'll show it to you when I'm done.

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person
    to expose a certain religion as being false.
    - WT 11/15/63

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. -WT 12/1/91

• LB
    LB

Oh I want one too, but my status should be "Fluffer Stuffer"

Am I a dreamer or what???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• noidea
    noidea

LB,

"Fluffer Stuffer"..sounds like your on the right trail for your new tattoo

• LB
    LB

Now that would be an interesting tattoo. Maybe we need a new thread. About tattoos???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Satanus
    Satanus

Since i'm a devil, i don't think i have blood. Maybe a transfusion of human blood would be a good buzz. Heh heh

SS

• TR
    TR

I like Scully's pic better than Fred's.(below)

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit