So whats this Kool Aid stuff all about?

by Joliette 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Oh wow...yeah I heard about the Jamestown thing...that man was a nutcase!! That Jim Jones died"

Yep, and so have a lot of JW's , concerning their Blood policy

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Saving paper? Seriously? I look at it like this, if that was the excuse there's a flaw in the logic. Either they use the trees to create their publications and bring more unsuspecting people into "da troof" or some of these trees will be obliterated come the big "A" which wouldn't benefit anyone. Also, how the hell is it saving paper when they come out with the same 15 topics every 6 months? "Draw close to...." "What we can learn from....." "Keep on the watch....." "god's new system, when....." "why you can trust the bible....." "god loves......" and other shit I need a gallon of Pepto for.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

When they came out with the "Kool-Aid" (study edition) I thought it was a good idea and about time. I remember many times thinking that the study artilces were often too harsh for the public and used terms they wouldn't understand or be offended by. Now, it scares me that I didn't see the sinister side to it. Unknowingly I condoned hiding the truth from the public and indoctrinating the believers. Gives me shivvers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit