Those Who Follow the Beast

by cameo-d 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Notice also the "blank face stare" of the rider. It has been said that this lack of expression is one of the attributes of a psychopath. So, is this merely a lack of artistic aptitude...or is this rendition of the brick wall expression intended to convey a message?

Also, the rider looks over and above the beggar without really acknowledging him with eye contact. The horse seems to make better eye contact with the beggar than does the "benefactor". Even the beggar seems to have more facial expression as in a pleading look. So I really don't think the cold flat expression is due to a lack of artistic skill. I think it is deliberate. I think it is meant to have a specific meaning.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

So maybe he pissed off the Pope, or maybe too much copal in the varnish mixture and his signature darkened beyond recognition

Not likely. The rest of the painting is too well preserved for his signature alone to be obscured. There are a lot of reasons why a painting would be unsigned by the artist. For example: The artist may not have finished the painting... or may not have wanted it displayed for whatever reason. It could be that he was studying under another, more recognized artist and it may have been too similar to another work to claim it as his own original work.

The blank stare is common in art from that era. I don't think it means much... as I said earlier...the artist is not particularly skilled.

By the way, most art from this time period was religious in nature, It evolved over time to include portraiture and political subject matter.

Gotta run... have to go to work...and after work, driving from Boston to Chicago for the BRCI Conference and 1975 reunion. Won't be on the forum again until at least Thursday night.

Coffee

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The Bible was written by Kabbalists. In order to understand its true meaning, which is esoteric, you have to go to the source. Otherwise, the Bible might as well be written in some form of Swahili imported from another Galaxy. To prove it, we have 40,000+ denominations in Christianity that, according to Barron's Encyclopedia, all "hate each other", and many of them are paranoid delusional about this "mark".

For those with an open mind, you may find the Gnostic Kabbalah interpretation of the Mark of the Beast makes a lot of sense. Here's part of it, but I'd recommend reading the whole article.

http://gnosticteachings.org/courses/twenty-two-arcana/arcanum-22-transcription?qh=YToyOntpOjA7czoxMToibWFyayBvZiB0aGUiO2k6MTtzOjk6InRoZSBiZWFzdCI7fQ%3D%3D

When Jehovah Elohim, which is precisely in this case your own particular individual God is receiving instruction from the Jehovah Elohim of Nature who said: “You are entering now into the human level, but the only thing that you are receiving as a human being is a physical body because you are coming from the kingdom of the beast s.” Beast is precisely the right title here because remember that TAV is in relation with the Mark or the Seal, and the level in which we are we either receive the Seal of God or the Mark of the Beast. Both seals are in Yesod. It depends how you manage Yesod. Of course, the Mark of the Beast, which is always associated with the number 666, is easy to understand: it is attributed to Tiphereth (the sixth sphere) because the Essence, the Buddhata is part of the human soul, which is Tiphereth, and of course Tiphereth is the Son of Man. This is why the Book of Revelations says that the Mark of the Beast is related with the number of a man and he who has understanding let him understand. This is the number 666.

There is also a name for that beast, 666. To enquire about that name is easy when we know that that beast has 7 heads and 10 horns. Those 7 heads are the opposite of the true man because the true man has the 7 developed, the Heptaparaparshinokh developed completely within him, which are the seven serpents of fire developed. Those are the physical, vital, astral, mental, causal, Buddhic and Atmic bodies of the human being. Those are the 7 bodies of the true human being. But the opposite of that are the 7 heads of the beast s, in which the individual, the Essence, the soul does not develop those bodies, but fortifies the animal elements that are within. Those 7 heads are lust, anger, greed, envy, pride, laziness and gluttony. Those are the 7 heads and they are of course receiving the Klipothic strength because remember that when you study, for instance animals, you find that the horns of animals are like antennas that receive energy in order to serve as instruments for Nature in order to feed Nature. That is why different types of animals have different types of horns in order to channel energies in their own unique, mechanical way. But in this case those 10 horns that the Book of Revelation talks about are in relation with the 10 inverted Sephiroth which are called Klipoth, beginning with Malkuth, which is polarizing the energy of God through fornication in a negative way and then you find the other nine spheres, which Dante Alighieri explains very well in his Divine Comedy.

So these 10 horns of the beast are the same Klipothic forces that fortify the seven heads. Then you find that the mark of the beast is nothing but the mark that any soul receives on the forehead - symbol of the horns, and in the right hand – a symbol of servitude (actions through the three brains, the inverted triangle). It is not like many people who do not have kabbalistic or esoteric knowledge think that it might be a microchip that someone is going to implant in them and that in order to buy something they are going to have to check that microchip. This is how they try to explain things literally, with silliness.

~PS

• journey-on
    journey-on
    The Bible was written by Kabbalists. In order to understand its true meaning, which is esoteric, you have to go to the source.

Bingo!!!!!!!!! I agree with this for the most part.

I took Art History in college, although it was not my major or minor. I remember, too, that most artists during this period were commissioned by the Church. Since my studies, however, I have also read that many of the more famous artists were Kabbalists or free thinkers. So, I, too, like cameo, believe they were including images and symbols that meant something else. I also find a lot of Tarot symbolism in some of these paintings, but, of course, Tarot and Kabbalism, are very much related.

MissyM said:

Why does the beggar appear to have a left foot on his right leg? VERY creepy!!!!

This is significant, imo. Remember one of the Watchtowers had a right hand where a left hand was supposed to be, too, in one of its pictures. There was a discussion on this board (JWD) at the time and I thought then it was peculiar.

• JWoods
    JWoods
    This is significant, imo. Remember one of the Watchtowers had a right hand where a left hand was supposed to be, too, in one of its pictures. There was a discussion on this board (JWD) at the time and I thought then it was peculiar.

G. I. Joe had a backwards thumb. It is peculiar, but not necessarily significant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit