Those Who Follow the Beast

by cameo-d 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Given the warnings that "those who follow the beast" go into destruction....why would anyone follow the beast unless they thought they had no choice, or unless there was some gain to be had personally?

Could it be because many are misled into believing the Beast is their salvation in some way?

Why would they cling to the scarlet robe of the Harlot?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Very nice picture.

• tec
    tec

Cameo - the first two for some, I think. But the last reason in particular, for most.

Tammy

• Heaven
    Heaven

Those who follow the beast.... get crapped on:

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I find it intriguing that the Harlot has the sword drawn and holding the material as if to imply that those who are clinging will be "just cut off and dropped" when they serve no useful purpose anymore.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Who was the artist of this painting, cameo-d?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Journey 0n: "Who was the artist of this painting, cameo-d?"

An unknown Hungarian Master.

• Evidently Apostate
    Evidently Apostate

nice pic cameo. i always liked looking at old religious pictures especially the ones like dantes inferno, the ones that were a bit morbid

• White Dove
    White Dove

Uh, you've got Jesus there with his halo. That's no harlot, LMAO!

Looks like Jesus is pissed off in Arizona hahahahaha

• journey-on
    journey-on

The horse's face is very strange. The snout is much too short, the eyes look human, and the mouth and teeth look nothing like a horse's. I'm curious about the pairs of stones on the ground...to the right, the left, the middle... one dark, one white.

Why do you think this is a harlot, cameo-d? It's dressed more like a cleric of some sort to me. I can't really tell if it's a man or woman. Do you have any information as to what the painting is said to be about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit