'THE GREAT DESIGN OF THE CREATOR - IS TO HAVE A TRINITY!!

by clarity 11 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

In my search for the answer to the question "what really happens when we die?" I came across this beauty, omg never heard of this before! What do you think of this?

*****************************************************************************************************************************

"Even more astounding is, the great design of the Creator is to have a trinity. We find that our heavenly Father is the first and foremost, the greatest part of that wonderful trinity. We find that the Lord Jesus was to be the merely, nor was the third part to be a single individual. The Bible gives us to understand that the third member in the trinity will be those who have faithfully followed in the footsteps of our dear redeemer...'That they may all be one, as thou Father art in me, and 1 in thee, that they also may be one in us.' There is the trinity,' there we have three in one- the Father, the Son and those who follow in the footsteps of the Son ... Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises, that by these ye might bepartakers of the nature of God... No wonder the Word of God exalts the hope of the church as it does. We could not believe thisunless the Word of God told us it was so.' (1915 Convention Report, p. 123) "

*******************************************************************************************************************************

"This is the Jehovah’s Witnesses 144,000. The “anointed” are elevated to equality with Jehovah God. This teaching has never been retracted or denied, it has only left the attention of the witnesses, and faded from use. Not only is Jesus a lesser God than Jehovah but here they make him and themselves to be one as a trinity. A word they are so repulsed by today but used for themselves early on."

This is quoted from, Welcome to Let Us Reason.org, (144000 or One?) I'll try to get the link.

clarity

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Interesting.

Loz x

• clarity
    clarity

Sorry about that format - here's the site!

http://www.letusreason.org/JW40.htm

c

• debator
    debator

If you check the proclaimers book it will shows pictures of witnesses celebrating birthdays and using crosses at the same time. Our originators for about 1700 years had no choice but to be trinitarian on pain of death of imprisonment. It took time to throw off that kind of ingrained teaching but thankfully Bible truth shone through. Plus it's complete lack of mention of any trinity andalso finding 1 john 5:7 additions were a completely false from marginal notes helped.

• cantleave
    cantleave

So debator - what exactly were the witnesses doing 1919, that Jesus found so favourable, that he appointred them God channel of communication on Earth?

• garyneal
    garyneal

I think this book has the answers:

Finished Mystery

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The idea of believers eventually in some sense sharing in the divine nature has a long history in Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosis

• clarity
    clarity

Thanks for yor input all of you. What went through my mind reading that "There is a Trinity, there we have three in one - the Father, the Son and those who follow in the footsteps of the Son." Isn't that just what they are again preaching??

Christ is not the mediator for the other sheep ...The Governing Body are the mediators. Not Christ! They have inserted themselves right in between us and Christ!!

Also if you disobey the words of the watchtower, they are now saying you are disobeying God. Because, they say, these words that we print in the watchtower are, in fact, ... GODS WORDS!!!

They have now unashamedably become EQUAL to God! c

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    If you check the proclaimers book it will shows pictures of witnesses celebrating birthdays and using crosses at the same time.
    Our originators for about 1700 years had no choice but to be trinitarian on pain of death of imprisonment.
    It took time to throw off that kind of ingrained teaching but thankfully Bible truth shone through.
    Plus it's complete lack of mention of any trinity andalso finding 1 john 5:7 additions were a completely false from marginal notes helped......Reniaa/Debator

Birthdays and Christmas were arbitrarily done away with..

By a Drunken WBT$ President..

Like many drunks,Rutherford died of Rectal Cancer..

Your following the Whims of someone who lived as a Rotten asshole..

And..

Died of a Rotten Asshole..

The WBT$ has no direct line to the early Christians..

If there was a direct line..Russel would have joined the Organization that already exists..

There would be no WBT$ today,if that were true..

If you Peddle WBT$ Lies..Your going to get caught in WBT$ Lies..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe
    If there was a direct line..Russel would have joined the Organization that already exists..

Now, I know why Muttley is so proud of you, OutLaw- well spoken and with perfect logic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit