NFL Kick-Off

by XJW4EVR 31 Replies latest social physical

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

OK, not really, but I had to much to do on Thursday to post. So who are you picking?

I am glad to see my 49ers back in contention, though I believe that Seattle will give them a run for their money.

My Superbowl picks? Cowboys and COlts with the Colts spoiling the Cowboys homefield Superbowl.

What say you?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Live 10 mins from Foxboro....

Go Pats!!!!!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Sunday will and always will be the REAL kickoff day :)

oh and I think there are some religious groups who do some stuff that day too

-Sab

• zoiks
    zoiks

Ouch, my 49ers took a beating! What a terrible game. Pats looked good. Cowboys look terrible, woot!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

That Cowboys/Redskins game was a beauty. I feel cheated. That Dallas game was the only game I saw yesterday. I passed out for a good 6 hours or so after the meeting. That will not happen again! Especially since we've got the early meeting as of now. Come the beginning of the year, our meeting will be at 2pm, so I'll miss quite a few games. You can see Mike Shanahan's influence on the Redskins. I've never been a fan of Washington, but I'll be glad to see them competative again. Mike Vick looked good from what I saw on SportsCenter. I'm glad Wes Welker is back. I hated to see him go down last year. The Titans are gonna be a problem this year. If they carry over the momentum from last year after losing the first 6 straight, they're capable of being contenders.

• tec
    tec

Go Cowboys!!!!

*I was so sad yesterday. What an exciting last couple of minutes... and then to win in the last three seconds... and then... sadness, sadness...*

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Go Cowboys!!!!

*I was so sad yesterday. What an exciting last couple of minutes... and then to win in the last three seconds... and then... sadness, sadness...*

Yeah that was crazy!!! I couldn't believe that. They kept putting the camera on Barron too LOL. I kinda felt bad for him. He had like three holding calls last night!!! Washington fumbling the field goal snap reminded me of Romo from a couple years ago.

• tec
    tec

Yeah, there were a lot of mess-ups last night on both teams. Would have been nice to start the season off with a win, though.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

That cowboy loss was the only good thing yesterday. The EAGLES took one on the chinn. I hope Cobb's not out long.

• wannabefree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit