Jehovahs Witnesses: the only organization preaching the good news !

by chrisjoel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT !!

I thought you only preach whatever is a bible teaching. Not whats NOT a bible teaching. I guess I misunderstood the whole "we follow the bible" thing

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

'truebelieverbob' said: The !st century christians were known for EVANGELIZING . Thats how christianity was spread back then . Its historical , a fact. How did that spreading of christianity take place ???

my reply: ok

true believerbob: What religious group does the same today ?? only one !!! and you all know who that is , BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT !!

My reply: Many Christians today. Certainly not the one known as Jehovah's Witnesses. They do not preach Jesus as the first century Christians do. They have preached a century full of false prophecies!

truebelieverbob: a little hint - its not the born agains , catholics , protestants , or any other psuedo christian group .

My reply: Since you mentioned pseudoChristian groups, that would exclude JWs from the group preaching the good news.

truebelieverbob: ITS THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DONT GO TO WAR AND DONT HAVE A NATIONALISTIC FLAG IN THEIR CHURCH ( like most other phoney christians )

My reply: Hmm, who does not go to war and stays politically neutral? Christadelphians...Quakers, House of YWHW, House of the Called OutOnes of Ya. The last two groups are even more politically neutral than JWs.

Any other deluded nonsense you want to share with us?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    My reply: Hmm, who does not go to war and stays politically neutral? Christadelphians...
    Quakers, House of YWHW, House of the Called OutOnes of Ya. The last two groups are even more politically neutral than JWs.
    Any other deluded nonsense you want to share with us?.....IsaacAustin

"New Light"..

For TruebelieverBob..

Newlight.jpg picture by GeneralWaco

................. ...OUTLAW

• donuthole
    donuthole

Even if JW did have the correct "good news" I would really question how much they are preaching it. In all of my hours in the door-to-door work the subject rarely was addressed. More often it was "Hello my name is Anthony and I am just sharing with you and your neighbors this wonderful article from the Awake! magazine, "How to train your dog." I noticed that you have a dog chain in your yard ... "

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    "Hello my name is Anthony and I am just sharing with you and your neighbors this wonderful article from the Awake! magazine, "How to train your dog." I noticed that you have a dog chain in your yard ... "

When I was a JW I actually tried to tell people about the "kingdom" and was counseled because I wasn't "pressing on to maturity" in my "ministry". Honestly, I found most of the Watchtower and Awake cover articles quite embarassing.

W

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Hi, my name is Isaac. We are coming to you and your neighbors this morning. I think you will agree with me that regardless of what religion we are, we all face the same problems of crime, sickeness and death. Today I am offering two Bible-based journals- the Wt and Awake. This one is entitled xxxx. If you are interested I would like to leave these magazines with you.

Await response

If interested- Perhpas we can come back at a mutually convenient time and discuss these magazines in more detail.

If not interested- Ok, thank you. Havve a nice day.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Now a days Jehovah`s Witness are very reluctant to tell you who they are..

And..

Tell you they are busy if you ask tuff Questions..

Knock..Knock..

"Hello!..I`m in your Nieghbourhood to tell you"..

"I can`t tell you who I am ..And..I`m too busy to talk to you"..

"Bye!!"..

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

There is one thing though that the WT does have that makes them stand out over and above all others. They have the most false prophecies.

Could that maybe be the qualifying point that proves they were appointed by Jesus in 1919 to handle his earthly affairs?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw,
    There is one thing though that the WT does have that makes them stand out over and above all others.
    They have the most false prophecies.
    Could that maybe be the qualifying point that proves they were appointed by Jesus in 1919 to handle his earthly affairs?..

Thats True Isaac..But..

Your average Jehovah`s Witness is so busy..

They only have enough time to knock on your door..To tell you they are too busy to talk to you..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit