Jehovahs Witnesses: the only organization preaching the good news !

by chrisjoel 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

There good news brings depression to there memebers!

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

There good news brings depression to there memebers!

True , but,

....to be honest, when i was a JW and preached my ass off all the time, TO ME, the good news was that me, you , and anybody could love forever! This world was going to be destroyed Dan 2 44, and that the governments of today had theirs coming. So it was depressing if u werent a JW lol....

Of course the good news is that jesus came in 1914 invisibly and he has been separating the sheep from the goats through use of the Watchtower Bible Tract Society.

DOESNT THIS BEG THE QUESTION:

If Jehovah and Jesus have been using the Watchtower Society and the governing body to actually preach the good news that jesus has arrived in 1914 and soon all these kingdoms will be destroyed, then,

YOU WOULD THINK THAT JESUS OR at least an ANGEL would at the very least sit in on one of the gov body meetings in brooklyn AFTER ALL THIS TIME!!! If only to encourage the work. If only to let them know all is well and the end is coming and Not to worry about trivial things, but to keep on keeping on. LOL, Lots of examples in the bible ....

• wiser
    wiser

They simply will not believe that other faiths are preaching the good news world wide. They need to take the blinders off!

• sabastious
    sabastious

If they are the only ones preaching the "good news" worldwide, why does just about every other major christian denomination have vastly more members then them? They use numbers of their growth to "prove" their "widespread reach" in every yearbook.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Go into the middle of China and ask random people who they have heard of: The Catholic Church or Jehovah's Witnesses? Then try India as well.

-Sab

• Heaven
    Heaven

LOL @ Outlaw and Nathan!

Jehovahs Witnesses: the only organization preaching the good news! ....

... As slowly and inefficiently as ever.

• Pat_4037
    Pat_4037

"...Of course the good news is that jesus came in 1914 invisibly and he has been separating the sheep from the goats through use of the Watchtower Bible Tract Society."

Question: Is the JW that comes to my door doing so because he believes that the 1914 invisible return is true? At what age is a JW taught this? Does he believe that he is part of Gods plan to seperate the sheep from the goats? If I asked him about this would he be evasive or answer me directly? Thanks for your video and for your wonderful insights.

Blessings - Pat

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

enjoyed that CJ, as Scully said their whole message wrapped up in a pack of lies.

• truebelieverbob
    truebelieverbob

The !st century christians were known for EVANGELIZING . Thats how christianity was spread back then . Its historical , a fact. How did that spreading of christianity take place ???

What religious group does the same today ?? only one !!! and you all know who that is , BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT !!

a little hint - its not the born agains , catholics , protestants , or any other psuedo christian group .

ITS THE SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DONT GO TO WAR AND DONT HAVE A NATIONALISTIC FLAG IN THEIR CHURCH ( like most other phoney christians )

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

B4 MadJW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit