We are Blessed by God

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 15 Replies latest jw friends

• sspo
    sspo

People in every religion claim they are being blessed by God and see his "hand" here and there.

I wonder who's blessing the atheist and the "non-christian" nations :) ?

It's all in people head and the fantasy of " big daddy in the sky" looking after them.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

He makes it rain on the wicked as well as the righteous. Where is the blessing? Its all in how you choose to look at things.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!
    Family #2 is still in the full time ministry, though the brother, while still an elder, is no longer WT conductor. There house is in foreclosure right now though.

Dumb. So where are they going to live? You're penniless, yet blessed? I don't need those kind of "blessings"!

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Their still breathing, they view that as Gods blessing. But Charles Manson is still breathing, so...?

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Brotherdan so true. How many people sat out there asked themselves "why doesn't Jehovah find me a job? Why doesn't he save my house? Maybe I need to Pioneer? But then again will it help me? Oops I'm not supposed to think of myself, I'm so confused."

• wasblind
    wasblind

"Their still breathing, they view that as Gods blessing."

Yep that is a blessin' , now go out in field service, the WTS need all the breathin' bodies they can get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit