Need Help Forming a Cohesive Argument

by StAnn 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tec
    tec

I like that Outlaw...

Its also been two hours, and now I'm really worried about you StAnn!!!!

Tammy

• Hadit
    Hadit

OMG! Blood sugar at 487???? Please let us know you got it under control! The pump should have a beeper alert on it if it unhooks so that doesn't happen.

Let us know you are okay please!

• possible-san
    possible-san

Hi, Ms. StAnn.

That issue is not so simple, although Mr. St. Ann's explanation is interesting, I think.
    For example ...

(1 Kings 22:20-22. GOD'S WORD Translation)

The LORD asked, 'Who will deceive Ahab so that he will attack and be killed at Ramoth in Gilead?' Some answered one way, while others said something else.
    "Then the Spirit stepped forward, stood in front of the LORD, and said, 'I will deceive him.' " 'How?' the LORD asked.
    "The Spirit answered, 'I will go out and be a spirit that tells lies through the mouths of all of Ahab's prophets.' "The LORD said, 'You will succeed in deceiving him. Go and do it.'

How do Mr.St.Ann and you explain this?

possible

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay, sorry folks, I didn't die. I fell asleep and didn't come back to log on. I was at the doctor's office this morning as soon as she opened and things are getting back under control.

Thanks for your concern, sorry I scared you!

Yes, my insulin pump does have an alarm~which I don't wear because it's so annoying. Maybe I should rethink that.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Glad you're okay StAnn. I've hardly been here long but even I was worried. I'd miss you if you weren't here anymore. I still remeber the kind words you said to me previously and kind words are something I don't easily forget. Take care of yourself, eh.

V665

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'm so glad you are okay!! Not a good idea to disconnect the alarm! Which is more annoying - a few beeps or being dead?

I'd say a few beeps are worth your life and your safety!

Take care .

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Whew. I happy to see you back.

Try not to tell a JW anything. Just get them to read the articles out loud to you and ask them to explain them. Try to do it in a way that makes them really want to give you an honest answer.

You haven't got anywhere with them until they tell you they are wrong. They can't do that if you are doing all the talking. Ask questions, stay on your chosen topic.

Cult members have no problems with their various deception doctrines. Their consciences are too badly damaged. I have brought it up with my Dubs, and they simply don't comprehend a problem. I just got the blank stare. You can see the fear when you trigger CogDis in my lot, but this one doesn't do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit