What's the WORST thing a JW ever done to you?

by XPeterX 20 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

I mean something really serious that you won't forgive/forget.

• White Dove
    White Dove

They all abandoned me out of the congregation when I needed friends and support for a traumatic experience and also for a disability.

I was completely shut out, cast aside.

You could also try perusing posters' introductions.

There is a lot of juicy tidbits explaining what drove them out of the org.

• marriedtojw
  • sabastious
    sabastious

I had a long personal conversation (on an instant messanger) with a family member that veered into the "Watchtower Subject" - when we were done talking he printed it out and brought it to my "annointed elder uncle." They then had a "family meeting" about the "apostay" contained within the letter and sent a "represenative" of the family to tell me that I was "marked" and no longer welcome at many households.

-Sab

• White Dove
    White Dove

The private section is a good place for this thread. It could get quite personal and identifiable.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Told me that only they had the saying of everlasting life.

I can forgive but I won't forget.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

For starters, the scumbag that dragged me into the cancer. His actions were, when added together, intended to ruin my whole life.

To begin, this idiot wanted me to have zero tolerance for the holidays. And, this didn't just mean I couldn't celebrate them. It meant I had to be afraid to even be around it. Anything even loosely associated with a holiday was "bad". I was just about ordered to waste Thanksgiving my first year going in at his place, and we played that stupid Washtowel Trivia game. We had chicken, potatoes, and artichokes for dinner, and then went to the boasting session--had I not gone, he was afraid I would have celebrated Thanksgiving and probably would have taken it for doing so. Repeat for Christmas.

It got worse. This dingbat tried to go through my music collection and told me that I could not listen to Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Blue Oyster Cult, Van Halen, Simon & Garfunkel, or Journey--which I found nothing outstandingly wrong with (I would like to hear of anyone else that heard anything outstandingly bad about Journey). Now, I didn't want to go through and purge my music collection--as he started going through additional acts and telling me that I had to throw them away instead of selling them, or that playing a Michael Jackson record I already owned "supports that apostate". At the time he said not to worry about it, but went behind my back to the hounders. The hounders created the illusion that only Kingdumb sxxx was acceptable. Later, this attitude ended up making me a complete dork among the "sisters".

Worse still, when the dingbat moved out of the territory, he wanted to pull me along. I was offered a deal on the rent that was $5 cheaper a month, so I could cut way back on my work and pio-sneer. It also meant spending 5 times as much getting to and from work, living in a very bad neighborhood, and not getting furniture (the existing place was furnished). I think, with good reason, that the idiot wanted to drain my money, and then I would have been forced to move in with him as his property. That way, if (when) he got fired from that apartment management position (for tyranny), I would have been forced to move with him.

And, as if it couldn't get worse, I have reason to believe he might have been trying to set me up for Trouble. He wanted the opposite sex to reject me--and did a good job at making me into a complete dork among them (as if Jehovah Himself needed any help, because that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag was doing a damn good job at the same thing). Doing this was part of the plan; at which point he was trying to get me attracted to his male cousins by default. One I have good reason to believe he wanted me to do was his nephew on his then-wife's side--at the time, 8 years old! The process of a couple of visits about 3-4 weeks apart (however, due to school, he had to wait until after the move for Part 2), then a clean field circus incident in June, going with him for the July Grand Boasting Session, him telling the nephew that "the greatest thing he could do to please God was to do sex with me", and the balloon coming due during field circus after the Grand Boasting Session. I believe that the reason he never did this (and produced zero evidence he was planning this sxxx) was that I never moved into the apartment he was managing (I got a break on my rent--no rent increase in almost 9 years).

All this indicates that this scumbag was basically trying to ruin my life. Whether or not he really wanted me molesting 8 year old boys, the making me a complete dork among the opposite sex by going above and beyond even what the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger wrote was quite enough. And, since I have reason to believe that he might pull this sxxx if given a chance, I am afraid to even give him another chance. For this slimebag, I have no mercy.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    For starters, the scumbag that dragged me into the cancer. His actions were, when added together, intended to ruin my whole life.

^ Your life isn't STILL ruined right Wiz?

-Sab

• ghostt
    ghostt

A Jehovah Witness decided to throw a party for a family that was moving to another Kingdom Hall, the whole congeration was invited, and an elder at the party humiliated me in front of everyone. I thought at that time that JW were the true religion, and that they were trusting people. I was very emberaced and very hurt. From that moment I started to question the religion. I think of him often and I wish I could see him again, SO I CAN THANK HIM, HE WAS THE DOOR TO THE REAL TRUTH, if that incident wouldn't had happen I probably would still had been a JW.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

A pioneer who worked for my father started having an affair with him, destroyed my family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit