Family is gossiping about me, and then I get a letter

by nextdoorgirl 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nextdoorgirl
    nextdoorgirl

Notverylikely, that's food for thought.

• yknot
    yknot

I agree legally (USA) there is little chance of making a case regarding the WTS.....

Essentially the WTS is a private club and in the process of getting dunked a publisher agreed to adhere to club rules or subject themselves to club discipline or expulsion.

Flipper I believe made the arguement that even if a minor when dunked the continuance to adhere once becoming an adult could open the case for ratification.

• nextdoorgirl
    nextdoorgirl

So, guess what? I got shunned yesterday! Yay!!!!

So, it's official. I can no longer access that former best friend of mine through email. Facebook can't seem to "find" her. Hmmm.....

Incidently, she unfriended my never-been-baptized brother, too. Nice! You can never be TOO careful. Better cut off ALL contact with nonJW family. They're DANGEROUS.

Weirdly enough, I found out through the grapevine through someone who is willing to still talk to me, that she is really broken up about losing me. Could've fooled me, BITCH!

But, its nice to know, I'M lovable. Even if people don't show it. It's a selfish kind of love (they have for me).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit