Does a JW know how to preach with out slandering other religions?

by Little Imp 25 Replies latest jw friends

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The witlesses slander anyone. They slander other religions, they slander businesses (even those run by honest, hard working entrepreneurs), they slander politicians (even the few that are at least half trying to do their jobs right). They slander the world itself, and all those still in. To me, when they call worldly people "urine" for no good reason, they are slandering them without a good reason.

Yet, they exalt themselves. They put themselves above the problems of the world--yet, their leaders and many of the hounders are even worse than president Osama Obama (who I believe is the worst president we have had). The scumbag that dragged me into the cancer is so despicable (trying to cut me off from the opposite sex, attempting to funnel me into 8 year old boys without producing any evidence, taking a needlessly hardline stand against things, making me a complete dork around the opposite sex, and so on) that it would make Osama Obama look like a saint next to him. Yet, these idiots are viewed as being more righteous than worldly people that are simply minding their own business.

Trouble is, they think it is acceptable to molest children and silence them, in an attempt to ruin their lives. Yet, they think it is unacceptable to set up Halloween or Christmas decorations, go to college, celebrate a birthday, or disagree with the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger in the most trivial matters.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Yet, they exalt themselves. They put themselves above the problems of the world--yet, their leaders and many of the hounders are even worse than president Osama Obama (who I believe is the worst president we have had).

Wow. Just...wow. You managed to talk shit about Muslims and the president while comparing the elders to the president. I have no idea what the WT and the elders have to do with the president, but...wow.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Why is Obama the worst president ever, in your opinion?

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Thanks for your all your comments - it is not just me that noticed it then.

I do agree that there are a lot of genuine JWs and I am sure like us they must cringe when they hear the slandering but as we know are not able to say anything. It just seems a very unChristian act and definitely against what the bible teaches.

I am astounded that Alice has the need to have something pointed out, just shows how the brainwashing works so that you just don't notice what is really being said anymore. It would be far better for her to admit that it does happen, she doesn't like it but it doesn't alter her faith.

LI

• JeffT
    JeffT

There is a book on this subject, "Apostles of Denial" by Edmund Gruss. He points how much witness teaching his based on what they DON'T believe: no trinity, no hell etc. He offers up the idea that without other religions, JW's could not explain what they DO believe.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

JeffT - sounds like a good read. I am sure I have read another book by the same author but cannot remember what it was called. I shall definitely look out for this one.

Thanks.

LI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit