cant believe how much i have learn in a week!

by bez 24 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Welcome Bez .... coffee in the morning while reading all the comments ..... what a great way to start the day! It is self affirming to hear stories much like our own. Comforting to know that others have fear and doubts, and have worked thru them...... thanks everybody for the help on this journey!

clarity

• poppers
    poppers

I'm addicted to this site and I've never been a dub, nor do I have any family who are either.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Bez - good to hear its helping being on here. It definitely helped me and still does. I remember being on here for hours when I first found it and after about 6 months I still feel I should pop in every day and keep up with everyone and their stories and get my 'fix' lol. I've run the gamut of all emotions on here good and bad...and 'met' some really lovely people. You really should read Crisis of Conscience if you get the chance - thats amazing, truly, and written by a fine man. Look forward to hearing lots more from you.

Loz x

• bez
    bez

Thats my next plan crisis of concience, i have been wanting to read it for years but never dared!

It was my little girls 8th birthday today and the first time I have EVER celebrated it, or a birthday...i cannot understand why my mother would never have done that for me to see my face light up and have a special day for her daughter.... :(

Anyway, I can change all that now for my family :-)

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm addicted to this site and I've never been a dub, nor do I have any family who are either.

I never knew that. That is very interesting.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit