GB dies???

by JT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

THANKS

but i find that we all have so many life exp by being involved with WT

life exp that i wonder will we ever really leave behind

i have read post by bro who left in the 70's and yet wt right down till this day has had an impact on them

i know this is a bad example perhaps , but it is sorta like the victims during hitler time-

even though many of them went on to do well "Money wise" perhaps

the pain and suffering they underwent will go with them to thier grave

and much like many of us- what we have gone thru will be with us for the rest of our lives

that is why forums like this at least provide some form of Closure for many of us

i too look forward to the things you have to share as well

cu

JT

• JT
    JT

we see the same thing- smile

i often see folks leave wt only to do the very same thing all over again only this time the represent a different belief system
    but the mindset is much the same

"I have found the Real "Truth" now that i have left wt and if you don't accept what we believe over here your soul is loss"

so we are back to where we started

i saw this thread on a fourm one time go for about 50 post over so Greek Word by 2 guys who both knew nothing about Greek

smile

so for me--

"If your belief system gets you thru your day, lifts your spirit and helps you cope with the challenges of each day- THEN GREAT"

BUT I really have no desire to argue over stuff- "NOW I USED TO", but not anymore

takes to much time and energy

smile
    cu

JT

• JT
    JT

thank you as well,

sometimes you just need to get it out of your system
    by telling others what you have exp

it's good for ones Peace of Mind---smile

thanks for listening

cu

JT

• JT
    JT

this is really a nice site , i look forward to hearing more about yours as well as others exp in the Wonderful World of Watchtower
    or is that Disney

smile

JT

• larc
    larc

Welcome JT,

I've really enjoyed your comments. They are helpful, and I hope some of ours help you as well. I've been out since 1965, raised in it. Most of the time my emotions are dormant, since I'm on to other things, but I have to say that reading and posting here for the last month has stirred them up again. I think your decision to leave the stuff alone for awhile is a good one, getting on with life is a good thing.

I've noticed a lot of bebate here on some of the threads. I read them and sometimes I throw in my two cents worth, but I find the whole thing to be tiresome and pointless.

Again, thank you for your thoughts and welcome!

• Snowball
    Snowball

Hey JT! Good to see ya over here! Gawd i hardly ever get to H2O anymore. But this group over here just seemed to have a nice homey feel to it so I joined up too. So may forums...so little time. hehe. Ive been pretty busy on Steve Hassans FreedomOfMind list and answering ajwrb mail and starting up a new xjw support group....whew! Where did I ever have time to aux pio like i used to?! LOL

Wayne Rogers

• thinker
    thinker

JT and Larc,
    My husband and I totally agree. Why debate over issues that are so open to opinion and interpretation. My arguing days are over.
    Already wasted and spent way too much time on it for almost forty years.
    I do know what you mean about these conversations dredging up dormant feelings though Larc. Sometimes I read posts and just cry and cry. My husband asks me why I am crying and sometimes I don't even know.
    But it really is helping to get things off my chest.
    Thinkers Wife
    JT I really love your insight. It is so nice to know I am not crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit