Calling Cult Classic!!!!!!

by elderelite 18 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

I still cant beleive it!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, Please check your PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Hey pm'g now OMG Calling Mr. CC

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You guys are rude, let me in on whats going on!!

• cult classic
    cult classic

MLE I know someone who knows elderelite so we're finding out we know each other...

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Well, judging by the dialogue, I do believe we are "witnessing" (har-har) in real time, the discovery of two people, or possibly two families even, that were talking through this forum but did not know that they were talking to friends anonymously. I think maybe there were clues given or words used that made one of them wonder if the other was a common friend, and it looks at though it is so.

Please confirm or deny. If true, that is wonderful. We'd love to hear the details (minus names of course) of your re-unifcation or "finding out" as it were.

- Wing Commander

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

That is wonderful. I often wonder if there's some people on here that I've broken bread with. That one thread about COs, there were a handful of them that I've met. Two of which, very recently. I told someone on here one day, that I live in the city of an AFC team that's been succesful.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Well done wing commander. As it turns out Cult Classic is married to someone I worked with at bethel. Niether of us can beleive it.

I just sent you a response Cult, along with a current pic of me and wife...

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yep that's it guys. waiting on emails now. I'm the go-between... lol

• cult classic
    cult classic

OOPS OK checking now.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Wow, that's great guys! It's a small world ain't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit