Weird Fred Franz pics (other presidents also)

by Joliette 16 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

Without so much as a pretty billboard to look at...

...and the occasional tumbleweed...

A lot like Nebraska, actually.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

That photo actually looks like a scene played out in nursing homes everyday...

old man sits bewilldered on bed after carer toileted and dressed him.

'where am i', can i have some cheese?', 'where is my flannelette shirt?', 'I'm sure i have to be somewhere...'

0z

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL @ Aussie.

• Terry
    Terry

I think the imaginative genius of a writer should show somewhere in their writing!

Franz could choke off a sentence like eggshells and body hair in a garbage disposal.

His run on sentences, to my way of thinking, displayed a disorganized state of mind.

The Babylon the Great Has Fallen--God's Kingdom Rules!! book is the epitome of a tortured mind if ever there was one.

I'm not saying the following to be mean, but, if you read an accurate translation (hard to find) of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf you will detect

the same tortuous straining at language that Franz displayed.

The man was bright, sure. But, the fruits of his "scholarship" proved to be the Nemesis to his hubris: shame, embarassment and damaged lives.

• agonus
    agonus

Yeah, Terry, but at least his stuff was, for a time, morbidly fascinating, and it seems like he was at least trying, if out of self-importance. Now the WT's pablum is so depressingly monotonous, unimaginative, and no-assed (as opposed to at least half-assed) it almost makes you angry about how little you care.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Can someone give me an example of Fred Franz writings...where can you get a full bibliography of his books?

• agonus
    agonus

Franz was allegedly the "oracle" from, I'm guessing, Rutherford to, well, not-quite-retired Franz. Similar theological "reasoning" for many years until, I'd say, the late 80s... I'm going to say the Revelation book was to Franzian theology what the posthumous "Finished Mystery" was to Russellite theology. With that epic tome of mediocrity, IMHO, the rapid descent into theological pablum began. The book, to me, was basically 360 pages of some Franz wannabe (possibly Losch) making shit up as they went along and trying to make it sound like something Freddy would have said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit