To new non-believers to JWN (they need guidance too)

by cyberjesus 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bohm
    bohm

haha :-D

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

StartingOver now thats interesting. I wonder what would a new survey reveal?

• garyneal
    garyneal

Oh Gees, somebody please start a thread to address the new Pagans to JWN.

COME ON DOWN ZID!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Cyber - I love you!!!!!!!!!!

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Since Terry said that everybody is free to post what they believe, i then post what I believe.

Well, since Terry said it I suppose that makes it right. I mean, after all, Terry said it.

• tec
    tec

Well, at least the two of you are keeping the lurkers amused - though all I really want to do right now is start my own welcome post, to everyone from all walks of life.

This forum is a place of diverse beliefs and knowledge and people - and we all could use (and show) a little more tolerance, respect and love in our lives.

Tammy

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

tammy,

this is suppose to be a parody and to show exactly how arrogant is to take a position of "i have the truth" you guys who dont believe it are lost and damaged.

• tec
    tec

I know, CJ. I get it. Just having the 'for believers' and 'for non-believers' thread though, seems to be placing a wall in between - like an us vs. them. I wasn't angry when I posted, so I'm sorry if I came off that way. I should have used a tongue-in-cheek smiley after mentioning you guys amusing the lurkers.

But then, after that, I did want to add what I love about this place. That's all.

(I didn't mean to stall your thread)

Tammy

• tec
    tec

You know what? I think I may have missed part of the point, and am just getting it now. But some of the things you said bothered me (because I know them to be untrue), and I assume that this was how you showed that some of the things that Dan said, bothered you. (because you know them to be untrue)

So now that I'm being 'obvious guy', I'll leave your thread alone.

Tammy

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

tammy this is not my thread its just a thread i started, and you are always welcome.

See as JWs one of things that were so engraved in us was the freaking judgemental attitude we had. Calling people right or wrong, good or bad. the feeling of superiority we had because we had the truth (tm). the security it gave us knowing we had all the answers and the ones we didnt all we had to do was to wait on Jehovah.

Letting go of that belief has been a relief for me. And the more i distance from it the more i see it in all JWs and many xjws. I think that judging others is poisonous. people are just people like you and me with their ideas. i like to challenge your ideas but mine too. Respect the people challenge your beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit