Hello!

by factfinder 27 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, this is my first post. Have been reading so many comments from you guys over the past few months and now I can finally comment too!

It is amazing how long it took me to see that JW's are not God's organization and that their teachings do not really find support in the Bible.

Now I'm not really sure what I believe. I just want to be free of religion and its control. And yes, I feel like I have no future now, after realizing how false the paradise earth teaching is.

Sadly, I have a couple of relatives still trapped in the organization and since we disagree on the new generation teaching they no longer communicate with me.

I am not disfellowshipped or dissasociated yet the cong has been ignoring me the last 5 years since I stopped attending any meetings.

I am so glad I discovered this website and the eye opening info it provides!

Thanks everyone!

• asilentone
    asilentone

Welcome to the board!

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Welcome! What you believe is a journey.

• wasblind
    wasblind

welcome factfinder

• nelly136
    nelly136

nice to meet you

• Hadit
    Hadit

Welcome to the forum factfinder! I can relate on not knowing what to believe and wanting to be free of religion. Enjoy your freedom to get to know yourself and what you want rather than a religion dictating it for you. I sincerely hope your relatives wake up.

I'm glad you joined us on this journey. I wish you all the best!

Hadit

• watersprout
    watersprout

Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Welcome factfind - it's good to have you with us.

I can relate to what you mentioned about not knowing what to believe now but isn't it great being able to have the freedom to think for ourselves and be free from the control of religion.

All the best

Hopscotch

• zzaphod
    zzaphod

Welcome to the forum Factfinder

All the best

Paul UK

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit