TEC!!!!!!!

by palmtree67 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Then Alice, why do you swim here? If it's so gross and disgusting, why do you keep coming back?

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

It was an animation (Japanese-like, you know the ones) of a girl slitting her wrists and dying in a bathtub.

It was the most shocking thing I've seen on this board - ever.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    There's a reason why I don't follow the path of least resistance.

Ya ......... you weren't invited!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    So wait...was it a photo of suicide or a childish picture she drew?

I don't recall every detail, as I pay little attention to anything it says, but as I recall it was a black and white cartoon-like image of a woman slashing her wrists. It wasn't a picture she drew.

W

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I have been lied to. I've been taught not to believe everything I read, and not by Jehovah's Witnesses, by many people, especially anonymous internet stories that can in no way be confirmed. It's good advice. If you can't take it, don't know what to tell you.

How about "say, maybe the rule applies to me as well and nobody deserves to give me the credit I withhold from them especially considering my agenda here and some of the things I've said to people?"

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Well I guess we all can see how Alice would act in a JC. Deny deny deny. Call everyone else a liar and try to make herself look like the victim.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Then Alice, why do you swim here? If it's so gross and disgusting, why do you keep coming back?"

I didn't say gross and disgusting. Some of what is said is, but I generally ignore it.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I think she can't stand to be away from me

In Love

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Who could with a face like yours, Darth?!? I know that's why I keep coming back. er....

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My point has been made.

I'm done with Alice, the liar.

And I'm done here.

For Avishai and others

For LifeIsTooShort and others

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit