TEC!!!!!!!

by palmtree67 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Also, thanks for that link to that old post Alice. It was interesting and somewhat funny

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I'll re-post here what I said on the other thread:

There are many here who posted their stories of being molested by JW pedophiles or have children who were molested at the Hall or who have tried to expose pedophiles and been slapped for it by the JW's.

Alice has chased them around this board, calling them all LIARS!!!!

I hope this is a little bit of justice for the ones he/she/it has hurt.

I think especially of Avishai. And LifeIsTooShort.

Thank you, FF. I couldn't remember who all were on that thread that night.

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"There are many here who posted their stories of being molested by JW pedophiles or have children who were molested at the Hall or who have tried to expose pedophiles and been slapped for it by the JW's.

Alice has chased them around this board, calling them all LIARS!!!!"

Trash like this is posted with a bunch of tabloid sensationalism, what am I to think?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/179583/1/Apostate-Artwork

I'll continue to read these stories with an open mind, but if a brief analyses exposes some gaping problems...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/197826/1/Comment-made-on-Freeminds-org-The-sad-consequence-of-the-flawed-two-witness-rule

I have been lied to. I've been taught not to believe everything I read, and not by Jehovah's Witnesses, by many people, especially anonymous internet stories that can in no way be confirmed. It's good advice. If you can't take it, don't know what to tell you.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis
    If you can't take it, don't know what to tell you.

How about this

NOTHING

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Shamus:

She posted a drawing of someone killing themselves and wished I and another poster would kill themselves.

Walter:

I can confirm it. Shamus and I were the targets of her post. It was some time back, and the thread was deleted.
    W

Tec:

Yes, Alice did post the suicide picture. I don't remember exactly what she said about it. But I know that my stomach sank, and I remember telling her that she crossed a line and that she should take it down.

Four people say you did it.

Still want to insist you didn't lie?

Alice:

No, I didn't do that. I would expect palmtree67 to lie
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Poor girl's in a fantasy world

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Quit trying to muddy the waters of truth, Alice.

You were just proved a liar.

• brotherdan
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

So wait...was it a photo of suicide or a childish picture she drew?

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

"Quit trying to muddy the waters of truth, Alice."

There's plenty of people here engaged in that. I could join in via one conscious decision. There's a reason why I don't follow the path of least resistance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit