My Lord Spoke And Told Me Not To Post

by minimus 55 Replies latest jw friends

• booby
    booby

My lord spoke clearly to me. I almost pooped myself. He said that Jarasc has continued to keep up with this apostate website. And lo, not many days hence shall a retribution befall this site. He said that it is immenent.

• minimus
    minimus

hmmmm

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

You are being really nasty to someone who has not harmed you in any way. Yes it's pretty obvious you are having a cruel jibe at a certain poster.

Ridicule is abusive. I thought this site was supposed to be a place where ones could come to get comfort and support, plus discuss and debate if they so wish, tell their experiences. This abuse is way out of line and I'm sure breaking several terms of being a member of this site.

What if someone did have a mental illness, is this how you would treat them.

AND no I don't believe she has a mental problem, she has faith, which is way, way different.

• undercover
    undercover

minimus' fan club just keeps growing and growing...

Now you know how Glenn Beck must feel...

• minimus
    minimus

Excuse me, but the originator of the "My Lord" thread thought this this thread was fine and she was "honoured". Get off your high horse.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

I'm on my high horse because I dare mention that you and a few others are bullies. Your an adult, you should be ashamed of yourself.

I stand by what I said. Start on me by all means, then Watersprout can have a break.

• donny
    donny

My Lord just told me "Lordie, Lordie, why are you reading anything from Minimus?"

• minimus
    minimus

yeah!

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover's a bully!

• undercover
    undercover
    Undercover's a bully!

And I like to insult people too...

I'm just a sad, angry, insulting, bully atheist.

Fuck me for living...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit