A You a Ward of the Watch Tower?

by cameo-d 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quando
    Quando

What if during your baptism you said out loud NO to all the questions, it is not my fault no one heard me!

• Quando
    Quando

@Borgdrone I would show up five min. late to meeting and exit quickly and make them hunt you down, and when they do in a calm voice stay you are reporting 0 because you have been stressed out, if they give you a speech turn your hearing off and thank them for the call or just smile when they are talking to you.

You can stand in your power without getting offensive to them, at this point your reversing roles, kill them with kindness just like they have "killed" you with kindness since JW's are the happiest people on the planet

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Quandro: "What if during your baptism you said out loud NO to all the questions, it is not my fault no one heard me!"

Then you write a letter and tell them you were under duress, threat, and coersion when you were baptised. No contract is valid under those conditions.

I don't doubt that you did suffer those conditions from your family, friends, and WT henchmen.

Oh, and be sure to have your letter notarized and have two additional witnesses sign for verification. This now makes your letter a Legal Instrument. You might also want to title it as a NOTICE instead of a letter.

• Quando
    Quando

I am not in the position to write a letter I only stay in to keep peace with the fam

I will just continue cutting the black cord stretching from me to WT headquarters, I do it everytime I brush me teeth

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Quandro: "@Borgdrone I would show up five min. late to meeting and exit quickly and make them hunt you down, and when they do in a calm voice stay you are reporting 0 because you have been stressed out..."

"You can stand in your power..."

Giving lies and excuses are NOT "standing in power". You are hung by your own words and that is what makes you rightly called an "evil slave".

There is no honor in lying; that is shame. Excuses are shame. I don't think you even understand the concept of power or righteousness. Perhaps you do belong in the slave class until you can understand the concepts of honor and act on them.

• agonus
    agonus

No, the Watchtower drove me INTO a ward.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Borgdrone: "There is one elder that will approach me for my time slip. "

Just remember that every time you put YOUR SIGNATURE on any Watch Tower document....whether it is a time slip or signing for magazines and materials that the act of YOUR SIGNATURE is a re-confirmation and update of your "contract" with them.

• wobble
    wobble

Dear cameo-d,

I did not make up the bit about the vows ,check it out, but from a truly legalistic point of view I am still their slave as for years I served as a M.S and showed in other ways my support.

The W.T, in their love, could still DF me and I could do nothing about it, they just view me as inactive/ non-attending.

I have no interest in "divorcing" them so that I am free to "re-marry", to use your analogy, but I am sure that if I wanted to go to Jesus he, in his love, and his total dis-regard for legal issues, would welcome me whether I had been a JW, and was still one in their eyes, or even a Satanist in the past.

So why bother about it ? Jw's and the WT are a fart in the wind and not worth writing to about anything.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I tend to agree with Wobble. I've imagined myself coming up with a GREAT defense and DA letter and presenting it to them. But what would be the point? They wouldn't listen. They would do what all other JWs are trained to do...justify justify justify. I would come out of that JC and feel down hearted and beat down. So why give them the time of day? I am not afraid to make a defense for my own faith. But I also don't feel the need to cast pearls before swine. (Mat 7:6)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Brotherdan: "I've imagined myself coming up with a GREAT defense and DA letter and presenting it to them. But what would be the point? They wouldn't listen. "

First of all, your letter would not need to be a "defense" of why you don't believe their dogma and dictates. It doesn't matter WHAT you believe about them, your pledge was to be loyal to the company whatever they say because you agreed that all of their rules and regulations and teachings come from God. Your "defense" is a waste of time. Nobody tells Pharoah that he mistaken in his reasoning, let alone a lowly slave!

Second of all, your letter should actually be a Legal Notice of asseverance. It requires no defense of your views, because your focus should be addressing the illegal aspects of a fraudulent contract, such as non-disclosure. Also contracts that were made with minors are illegal in all states; and since the Watch Tower is a publishing Corp. they have crossed the line in contracting with minors and the mentally unsound. A legal document exposing this would put them in their place.

I believe that if enough people took the approach to nail them to the "pole" for fraud, deception, coersion, threats, non-disclosure, loss of affection from one's family, etc. and went about doing this in a way that is legally recognized as having validity, that the Tower would crumble very fast.

Watch Tower is a publishing corporation masquerading as a religion. Actually, I think that's why Jehovah's Witnesses are billed separately from the Corp. But it is the Corp. that has put your policies in place and is ultimately responsible.

Brotherdan, furthermore, you say you would "present the DA letter to them". Who is "them"? What I am talking about is not a local presentation to the judicial committee.

What I propose is writing a legal construct and mailing it directly to the gods at Brooklyn. No need to subject yourself to any lashings by your local BOE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit