I just learned tonight that my df'd friend got arrested with No bond on Friday for......

by asilentone 16 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

violating the restraining order his ex wife placed on him. I am not sure if it is from his first(JW) or second (non JW) ex wife. How long will it take him to get out of Jail?, so I can talk to him again. I had no idea that he had restraining order against him.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I got an email from someone few seconds ago, it was from his second ex wife, she has never been a witness.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Just now, Someone sent me his mug shot, he was arrested for aggravated stalking.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Arraignment is usually within 72 hours of arrest. At that time the judge will decide whether to release him or hold him. Also, his attorney will likely petition for bail or release on OR.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

He ain't going no where till he see's a judge again. Not sure what they do in that case but I am sure he is going to be cooling his heels for a while.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Aude, what does OR stand for?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Own recognizants (sic).

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thanks White Dove, I just googled the meaning of OR before you posted the answer.

• StAnn
    StAnn

asilentone, you have interesting friends.

I've never understood why, when a relationship is over, people stalk their ex. I've known it to happen before. Do you really think you'll get them back by stalking them? Get over it and move on.

• asilentone
    asilentone

nope, it takes two people that WANTS the relationship to work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit