• garyneal
    garyneal

YAY!!! Made it up...

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

garyneal is on a roll...

• garyneal
    garyneal

Hey Randy, since I have your attention could you tell me more about what you said in this thread on post 3017?

When I saw that, I e-mailed my old Philosophy professor who also teaches a course in the Old Testament. He recommend a book for me to read by a Bible scholar.

You can PM me your response so as to not derail this thread.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

I personally find that being a mean old bastard takes too much energy and causes stress. Why go there. It seems healthier to just be kind and do unto others as we would like the rest of the bastards to do unto us (you can quote me if you like). They often times don't feel the same, but then the bastards are not my teacher, and they don't need any more sore-grapes in their life than their own god-forsaken presence. So I try and be kind to them too......because like was already said, to counter meanness with meanness takes more energy than I care to expend. Lazy people are kind people....that's my motto.

Have to save my strength to lift the next glass of Bourbon.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Boy this thread is acting weird. Some post show, some don't.

Jeff

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

JT! You old bastard! Where the hell you been all this time? I've missed you.

I see time has only made you wiser, if a little more lazy and sloshed? Just another thing we have in common. I've also been told I'm kind and lazy so by an unscientific sample of one, you are proved correct once again.

By the way, I'm single now, so you can finally ask me to marry you!

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit