I can't believe how many people are leaving now...

by mac n cheese 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Jehovah's Witnesses Recovery... another forum

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

The "Devil" has captured you indeed!!! Specially when you are ready to celebrate all this "pagan" holidays...

I left 10 years ago and haven't regret it for a single minute. I lost my family, friends relatives(remember that in our parts we have strong family bond) but I wouldn't go back there for a all the money on this earth. I'm free and I love it..

I spend time for my self now. I like riding my big motorbike and travel around at weekends. I found old lost friends, I do enjoy Christmas, New Years Day, even I get post cards for my birthday. After leaving WT I have learned to love my self, but most of all I have learned to accept people the way they are. I don't afraid from the big A, I live each day like it is my last, that's why I enjoy life.

No I'm on my way to start a new life, I'm relocating my self either to Holland or UK and I'm ready to face new challenges. I feel self confidence and I know who I'm, since I don't need any one to tell me who I'm.

• imasheilatoo
    imasheilatoo

My mother gave up everything to stay with the JWs - her family, her husband, her kids -- she will never leave because she cannot admit it was all for nothing. As time passes you will find that you can even celebrate BDs and Holidays, not just the pleasure of having your weekends to yourself, to say nothing of being free to think whatever you want to think and enjoy whatever you want to enjoy. Hey, guess what, life is actually GOOD.

• Ding
    Ding

If you walked into a KH and saw 100 JWs there, I wonder how many of them on average would only be there to hold their family together and how many of the others would be having serious doubts that they dare not express.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit