E plurubus unum

by AllTimeJeff 13 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Politicians lead Christians around likey they have a ring in their nose. Lemmings, throw out some abortion and gay marriage.......then proceed to fuck everyone else to death.

Christians are too worried about their "beliefs" to pay attention to anything else. Let's all pray to the FSM we don't offend THEM! They are God's chosen people's right? Makes me wanna worship Satan or Zeus.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

BTS, this wasn't a commentary on Obama. But you pass your Rorshach test. ;)

• dinah
    dinah

Vocal Christians are a minority, but they fuck us every time we have an election. Not this last time, but the tea-baggers, neocons, are having a field day with our failure of a President.

Obama and McCain were BOTH set up to fail. McCain probably could have won the election if not for Sarah Palin. I feel sorry for him. Strap someone to his ass who alienates everyone except the extreme right...............get a moderate Democrat in office.........with problems I doubt this country has EVER seen before.

Add some Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Get the Christians panties in a wad...............VIOLA!!!!!

You get to fuck America again! Whilst you preach against fucking!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks
    get a moderate Democrat in office.........with problems I doubt this country has EVER seen before.
    Add some Glen Beck and Rush Limbaugh. Get the Christians panties in a wad...............VIOLA!!!!!
    You get to fuck America again! Whilst you preach against fucking!!!

Most aptly put Dinah my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit