Need advice on working in southern U.S.A

by spectromize 15 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

No jobs in NC...the job market is horrible here! Layoff's every week with different companies.

I'm in the Western part of NC and love it. Great place to live and raise a family, the economy is just bad just like everywhere else!! The heat & humidity is bad in the summer, but I've lived here all my life, so guess I'm used to it. Great place to be if you enjoy nature, hiking, riding atv's, going muddin'..(gawd, I do sound like a redneck!)

It is true about Sweet Tea...It's the house wine of the south..LOL But we don't eat everything fried...but just about! ;P

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I just saw that this was posted 8 years ago! Why is it still showing???? and why the hell am I replying??? Just shoot me...lol

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thats okay, I am this thread's killer. ok?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I wonder if he found a job? Wow, eight years ago today began the darkest period in modern American history. Good bye W, you're a moron!

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am sure that he has a job now or he might have been deported to Mexico.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> My trade certificate is stationary engineering ( Looking after power plant equipment)

Sounds like you are describing Port Arthur, TX or Bridge City.

There is a power plant right there by the bridges crossing the Sabine river.

Oh, and the area is a total shit hole. As soon as you drive into the area you will be overcome with a sudden sense of depression and will develop a taste for steal, lead and smokeless powder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit