penfriend for Witness in Prison

by jacki 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

He's serving "long term" so that means the single JW gals will have to wait until after Armageddon to get their paws on him.

• Mary
    Mary
    Would anyone out there like to correspond with a 46 year old Afro American Witness who is serving a long term prison sentence in the US? He would really like someone to write to him. Prison is a lonely place - fortunately he has his belief to keep him strong.

Sure, I'll write 'im. Gimme his his name and the address of The Big House he's in. After all, I'd hate to see a loyal 46 year old Dub who is "serving a long term prison sentence" be "lonely".

• fokyc
    fokyc

What exactly is his standing within the WTBTS?

Is he being visited and supplied with mags and books by the local cong?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Maybe Jacki should introduce herself to the board, and let us get to know her, before we move on her penfriend suggestion.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

We should show our brother some love and compassion, and all write him!

go ahead and post his info!!

We'd love to help him out in his time of need.

after all, we are all brothers and sisters!!

• Mary
    Mary
    He's serving "long term" so that means the single JW gals will have to wait until after Armageddon to get their paws on him.

Pah! Haven't you seen all those shows where desperate women marry men who are doing Life + 20 for murder or raped or armed robbery? No need to wait for Arma-comin-ta-get-you before you can become Mrs. Jailbird!!!

I can only pray that he proposes after he gets my first letter!!!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Mary, I saw on TV that convicted California death-row murderer (of his pregnant wife) Scott Peterson has quite a mailbox harem...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

aww, come on mary!! we can share!!

• Mary
    Mary
    Would anyone out there like to correspond with a 46 year old Afro American Witness who is serving a long term prison sentence in the US?

Is this going to put a damper on AGBM's wedding plans?

• JWoods
    JWoods

Oh gawd, Mary - I thought that horrible avatar was gone from my memory, and you posted it again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit