Don't leave, its God's organization....

by dissed 30 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

The elder$ were $aying "$tay clo$e" in 1975, too. Of cour$e they don't want people leaving...

Hmmm... "$tay clo$e" is very clo$e to "$tay $losed"...wouldn't you $ay...?

Love,

ESTEE

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

Well, the point is I am sure many JWs have doubts but are not strong enough to do anything about it and when they hear something like "Don't leave, it's God's Organisation" is perhaps enough just to keep them attending. It somehow strikes a cord UNLESS..... you think more deeply about it. How can a group of self-appointed men possibly be God's Organisation? On this basis any group of people can band together and say they are God's Organisation - there is nothing more to it than that.

I think this allied to the fact that many have lots of family members and friends within the Organisation which keeps them in and we were constantly told to beware of others trying to stumble us, even within the KH. This has served to keep people separate and apart from discussing anything - this is what keeps the numbers up.

When one looks at the numbers again they are frightened to leave believing that so many people cannot be wrong.

However, we all know from this site that many may be attending the KH for their own personal reasons but that they no longer believe the lies.

LI

• Farkel
    Farkel

LDon't leave, its God's organization....

George Orwell call that "stop think," Aptly so.

Farkel

• milola
    milola
    thinking about the WT stuff (meditating)

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....bad bad bad. Meditating opens your mind to the Devil!

Sorry, I had to say that cause I remember hearing it so much growing up in the "organization".

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

for many it is still that nagging doubt, that fear, that what if it is true? Then where will they be at Armageddon? They are too afraid to leave. My husband says sometimes; "but what if they are right?" I just tell him well if that is the case I lived my life the way I wanted it and Jehovah can bring it on. I DON'T CARE.

• donuthole
    donuthole

... because God has always had an organization here on earth except when he hasn't ...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's a waste of time to stay in the Washtowel religion. Just because you already invested this much time and energy on a losing proposition doesn't make it any wiser to remain invested. I would suggest it's better to take a bath on the investment you already made than it is to invest even more and take an even worse bath later.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

"don't sell that GM stock, it's gonna rebound soon"

before you realize, you're broke

BTW, there's gonna be GM ver2.0 soon, and GM stock 1.0 investors have lost everything

Invest in Watchtower ver 2.0 when it comes out

• alice.in.wonderland
    alice.in.wonderland

A person's connection to God is between a person and God. Of those that weaken spiritually and loose God's spirit, some get to the point of thoroughly rejecting God. At this point there's no reason to accept Jehovah's organization if you don't accept Jehovah.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Alice your reasoning is flawed.

For me no God (even if you call him jehovah) would protect pedos, and DF the families of the victims, to their everlasting death.

A lot of people here do not reject God or Christ. Just the WTBTS.

One WT study said that if you had a banknote for $100 and you found only one flaw, it is enough to prove it a fake.

The WTBTS applies that to every other religion EXCEPT itself.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit