More Anointed Join the ranks

by paulmolark 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

LOL these comments are killing me LOL. Unfortunately though, I find out this morning that she was not the only one. That one other sister came to the elders after the memorial crying and stated that she has "THE CALLING" but did not want to stumble any of the friends because of her past so she wanted to request that she partake of the emblems after the other friends were gone in a private room.

Where is this religion going???

It would appear that the rate of anointed increase is greater than the number of publishers per congregation.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    She must have had some mental issues to begin with but you know the dubs will not look to outside counseling. They probably read her a few scriptures and figured that she was fixed, As far as he partaking in the emblems, over the years I have meet a few of these "chosen ones" that were not all there in the head.
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

LOL these comments are killing me LOL. Unfortunately though, I find out this morning that she was not the only one. That one other sister came to the elders after the memorial crying and stated that she has "THE CALLING" but did not want to stumble any of the friends because of her past so she wanted to request that she partake of the emblems after the other friends were gone in a private room.

Like I said these cults attract all the loonies out there. It is getting as bad as some of the wacko emotional Evangelists you see on TV.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    maybe JC wants a fellatrix--who can blame him ?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I have the heavenly call brother.

Brother: how do you know sister.

Sister: Soon after I stopped taking my meds.

Brother: what were you taking meds for?

Sister:I saw things that wasn't there. But when I went against the advice

of my doctor it became clear. One night while I was lying in bed alone and

making myself relaxed.

Brother: making yourself relaxed.

Sister: yes, I was tense, but lets not get into that. So out of no where appeared

this man and he told me to drink the wine. You see brother, Satan used the doctor

and his meds to stop me from partaking. What I was seeing all alone was for real.

Brother:WTF

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

No doubt she is of the anointed, for any woman who loves giving head is a Godsend.

• freein2004
    freein2004
    LMAO @ JamesThomas !
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    For some reason the theological term Godhead comes to mind.
  • hoser
    hoser
    I think some of these people are attention whores and they partake to be noticed by others.
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff

Is everyone here so jaded that they think no one could yearn for something more, and connect?

This thread reads like it was written by 13 year olds, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit