More Anointed Join the ranks

by paulmolark 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• paulmolark
    paulmolark

When I was an elder we had a sister who was known for providing oral pleasures to some people in the congo. I was on the committee. This girl for some odd reason was put on public reproof 4 times for the same thing. She then married a brother twice her age and they instantly began having problems because they were not having intercourse anymore and she began to once again have a roving eye. She is currently 28 and her husband 50.

2 years ago she was thanking about stopping the pioneer work and I encouraged her to continue. I sat in on her and her husbands family study up until 7 months before I left.

I get a call from a confused elder a few minutes ago and he says she partook tonight and she is of the anointed. I guess Jesus needs those professionals in the new system. ROFL

• fukitol
    fukitol
    I guess she couldn't resist putting something in her mouth at the memorial.
  • jwleaks
    jwleaks

The prophetic modern fulfillment of Sister Penny...

*** w67 1/15 p. 52 par. 7 The Modern Fulfillment of the “Penny” ***

in July of the midwar year of 1917 the Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society published (only in English) the book entitled “The Finished Mystery,” this book being the seventh and last one of a series of seven volumes of Studies in the Scriptures. Because the heavenly glorification of the faithful remnant of the Christian church was believed near, this Bible-study aid The Finished Mystery along with accompanying service privileges was thought to be the symbolic “penny,” coming as a reward to the faithful “vineyard” laborers before they departed from this earth.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Typical jw partakers.....loopy mixed up people.....
  • yodastar
    yodastar
    Seriously some whack jobs alright! Did the elders really approve of the age gap or did they really think it was love? Years ago we had this nut job girl accuse an elder of mucking around with her but she couldn get it to go anywhere so she then accused him of burying dead bodies of cong members under his house even though no members had gone missing!! Got the police investigating but this time the elder was indeed innocent so she just shifted congregation, probably partaking as well by now. I'd certainly want these chicks in the 144,000 ruling over us lol
  • zeb
    zeb

• DJS
    DJS
    She clearly has an oral obsession. What did you say her name was? And do you have any contact information? I may be able to 'help' her with her affliction
  • stillin
    stillin
    Zeb! 50 is nowhere near that point in life! Give the guy a break. He probably realized what a mistake he had made in marrying a twit and simply lost interest in her.
  • prologos
    prologos
    Ydastar: More than one elder was eager to marry a couple with a 45 year age difference, the older being the male, and he has a child in his 80s now, so Zeb, it is not all sad. There are secret partakers, you know.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    The way things are going, they may as well just start passing the emblems around the local psych ward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit