Need your thoughts... Again

by Garrett 14 Replies latest jw friends

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Tell her to google, Jehovah's witness and click on "news". Or Jehovah's witness abuse, etc, and click on "News" so she is sure she is going to legit news websites and no 'apostate lies' websites :)

She can start seeing the weekly cases that pop up.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3i205vSNY

I like the one above to start on that subject. I agree you take it easy. Like you are having ahard time with it. Eventually push it to JW facts. That site is a killer.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Garrett, Remember the KISS principle - Keep in Simple $tupid! Don't tell her how you feel about her, because she may feel that your feelings for her will bring you back or she may have too much on her mind.

Ask her simple questions instead of telling her where to look. Ask her questions, like "If child sexual abuse is rape, why doesn't the WTBTS tell witness to go directly to the police? Does the WTBTS have more money and better resources than the police to investigate rape? What is the downside for the WTBTS to tell JWs to report violent crimes to the police? How come the WTBTS doesn't help JWs to identify signs of abuse or grooming behaviors

Also, help her to do her own research using the internet and selecting which sites to view from news organizations and non-JW sources. Ask her to google "child protection awareness training" as a starter.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• snare&racket
    snare&racket
    Use court documents and news reports, that's enough. Then read the scripture "you will know them by their fruits" then repeatedly state "what rotten fruit is worse than paedophilia?"
  • fleshyheadedmutant
    fleshyheadedmutant
    excellent video of handling of abuse cases...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit